Saturday night kitchen disco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A total classic from Duran Duran, this version was from "As the Lights go Down" the same concert that "The Reflex" single came from.

It's worth cranking up the speakers for this, it's in stereo and will blow you mind.

Reactions: 5
Whenever I hear ‘September’ it takes me back to when me, my mum and my Auntie went on holiday to Benidorm. We arrived really late and that was playing in the hotel disco as we checked in. Funny how you remember things like that isn’t it?.

• Heart
Ladies’ Night mentioned earlier, reminded me of The Floaters, with Float On (naturally), back in the day when matching pastel tuxedos and co-ordinated dancing was a thing. Love how they introduce themselves, star sign first.

• Heart
Strumming my pain with his fingers.......One time 😂

• Heart
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.