Saturday Night Kitchen Disco #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've always loved folk music, and country. As I've said before, one of the first songs I remember hearing is this:

courtesy of a tape of Irish songs my nan had, and that definitely shaped my taste in music.
It was classical music early days for me. I danced to this as a kid all the time. I played percussion from the age 4, but it's always been the rhythm and feel of music combined with the colours and images they paint in my mind.

Reactions: 1
I tend to notice lyrics more than music, but there is definitely some classical music that is that is cool.

But back to Ireland for now:

I tend to notice lyrics more than music, but there is definitely some classical music that is that is cool.

But back to Ireland for now:

Talking of Irish vocalist, I've always loved Cara Dillon.

First two pop songs I remember

(it was used in an ad of some sort if I recall)

Last edited:
A lot of the early pop stuff I remember is The Human League (who I've seen live, and still love) along with Madness and The Beautiful South.

So, one of each:

• Heart
A lot of the early pop stuff I remember is The Human League (who I've seen live, and still love) along with Madness and The Beautiful South.

So, one of each:

All good bands.

The Beautiful South's album 'Choke' got me through my parents splitting up. This song is always special to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Happy Saturday everyone.
This is my new favorite song. It came on my phone last week and I hadn't heard it before.
I haven't even heard of the singer.
When I first heard it during the week I thought it was a new Artic Monkeys tune.

Reactions: 2
One of my all time fav bands
---

---

---
It was his anniversary a few days ago, died just short of his 39th birthday
30th birthday..For some reason predictive text always puts 39 🫤
---
Happy Saturday everyone.
This is my new favorite song. It came on my phone last week and I hadn't heard it before.
I haven't even heard of the singer.
When I first heard it during the week I thought it was a new Artic Monkeys tune.

You’ve never heard of Niall !

I still think of the early 00s as new music :oops:. Although I have been listening to the new one from Kasabian.
This one's for the weirdos. One day we'll be heroes

ETA - I love 'Stumblin In' one of my favourite duets of all time.

• Heart
Doesn’t even give off Irish vibes…meh 😂
---

Glad kate didn’t fall for charms…Hope there’s no “ Russell “ expose on the cards 😂
---
Gremlins in the tattle works 🤷🏼‍♀️
I can never warm to Mr Sheeran. And I've never really listened to 1D or any of the lads solo.

This one gets stuck in my head for weeks...just when it's not I hear it randomly again and thus the cycle repeats!

• Heart
I can never warm to Mr Sheeran. And I've never really listened to 1D or any of the lads solo.

This one gets stuck in my head for weeks...just when it's not I hear it randomly again and thus the cycle repeats!
I’ve already said David was ny teen crush 😂
---
Heard this today for the first time in years.
I was gutted when they were outed as fake, still great though x

• Haha
I’ve already said David was ny teen crush 😂
If you could marry a sound, it be Mark Knopfler singing and playing the guitar. This is one of my favourite duets and makes my senses swoon. Too bad I'm asexual.

• Heart
If you could marry a sound, it be Mark Knopfler singing and playing the guitar. This is one of my favourite duets and makes my senses swoon. Too bad I'm asexual.
I always get Springsteen vibes from Knopfler . Another fav x

• Heart