Saturday Night Kitchen Disco #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They really are, first time I seen them this morning, it's like a big jamming session, I watched the France concert earlier, I was quite blown away, bloody brilliant!
Atmosphere was electric ⚡from afar imagine what it was like there!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Atmosphere was electric ⚡from afar imagine what it was like there!
I know! They've played soo many good songs, but to watch them altogether, brilliant!
I'll post the last one for a min, need sleeps!!

• Heart
I know! They've played soo many good songs, but to watch them altogether, brilliant!
I'll post the last one for a min, need sleeps!!
Don’t let the bed bugs bite x😂 ..Not sleepy music ..Brilliant 👊🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 2
@monga i caught abit of Johnathon Ross, thought that John Squire came across as abit of a bellend!
The trouble with the Gallagher brothers, there's to much ego!

@monga i caught abit of Johnathon Ross, thought that John Squire came across as abit of a bellend!
The trouble with the Gallagher brothers, there's to much ego!
Yes,although I saw some clips of Liam’s recent trip to Ireland and he seemed pretty down to earth, was surprised 😂

I once got told I looked like John Squire 🤦‍♂️
But you don't come across on here as a bellend on here!!
Many many years ago, folks said I looked like Chrissie Hynde! Twas the fringe and black eye liner!

• Heart
@monga and all our Irish friends, happy St Patrick's to you all, we haven't got the hats today!
Monga has already posted my fave thin Lizzy track I'll just pop this one here x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@monga and all our Irish friends, happy St Patrick's to you all, we haven't got the hats today!
Monga has already posted my fave thin Lizzy track I'll just pop this one here x
COLC must be to blame for the lack of hats 😂 I’ll be celebrating with a Lemsip 🤒 and listening to my favourite band x

• Heart
@monga get well soon x Thin Lizzy is one of my favourite bands too, Phil was a total one off x

Sad news about Steve Hartley

• Heart