Saturday Night Kitchen Disco #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Greg Lake's is my all time favourite. Have you heard the version Marillion released this year?

Also adore...Holly's voice is still spinetingling.
I haven’t! …Love Holly another fav Christmas song of mine that never gets old x…Goosebumps!..Thanks for sharing he hasn’t lost it, just reminding me how old I am 🙁😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I haven’t! …Love Holly another fav Christmas song of mine that never gets old x…Goosebumps!..Thanks for sharing he hasn’t lost it, just reminding me how old I am 🙁😂
LOL oh I know - I have a new volunteer starting in January, born in 2005, I had to do the maths three times to see he was old enough!

• Haha
LOL oh I know - I have a new volunteer starting in January, born in 2005, I had to do the maths three times to see he was old enough!
I have a child born in 2001 so I’m well over the hill 😂 doesn’t seem to hit home until you see the bands you listened to reappear on TV …I saw Andrew Ridgeley yesterday and he’s an old man 😂
---

• Heart
I have a child born in 2001 so I’m well over the hill 😂 doesn’t seem to hit home until you see the bands you listened to reappear on TV …I saw Andrew Ridgeley yesterday and he’s an old man 😂
---
I've seen merchandise for bands I remember for a third time now doing the runs (first out, reunion and now nostalgia)! One of my brothers laughs as I say "modern music", but usually mean anything from mid-00s!

• Haha