Saturday Night Kitchen Disco #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone in the 1970s decided to write an anti-drugs song, in German, to the tune of The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down, and had a 16 year old sing it. It's not as bad as that sounds.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Someone in the 1970s decided to write an anti-drugs song, in German, to the tune of The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down, and had a 16 year old sing it. It's not as bad as that sounds.

I don’t know what she’s saying but she has a lovely clear voice. I love the original too.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

For anyone interested TOTP Christmas specials 78/86/90/98 are on BBC 4 next week 🎄 🥂🎁

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Poor Terry 🙁 so many talents lost this year and it’s not over yet!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Off topic abit but hope you're ok @Misbehaving, haven't seen you around for a while X

Back on topic, this Xmas song makes me laugh!!

Oh bugger, that didn't work!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Off topic abit but hope you're ok @Misbehaving, haven't seen you around for a while X

Back on topic, this Xmas song makes me laugh!!

Oh bugger, that didn't work!!!
I'm ok Thanks for asking ☺ just recovering from the flu and busy with the kids (Christmas holiday time), how are you yourself?
I hope you are well and have a lovely Christmas. 🥰
Was going to post some Christmas songs (shakin Stevens anyone :p?) but I'm not really feeling the whole vibe at the moment, so sorry guy's you'll just have to put up with my weird music choices instead. 😁

At the moment I just want anything that will give me an energy boost...so here goes 🤞

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4