Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alistess

Chatty Member
In honour of two of my best friends from my nursing days. On one side of me was X from Leeds who played Layla constantly at full blast even when I was on nights. She now has MS but I only remember her as a larger than life boozing buddy who staggered up to the nurses home with me from the Burke and Hare on far too many occasions.
On the other side was Y from Hebburn who played Oh What a night equally loudly and frequently. She died a couple of years ago from cancer. Don’t mean to bring the thread down but these songs mean so much and are great tunes.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Sketchy

VIP Member
We've lost two great people this week; Dan McCafferty - lead singer of Nazareth, and Rab Noakes - co-founder of Stealers Wheel. I believe Rab had already left the band before Stuck In The Middle With You was a hit, but even so ... :cry:

• Heart
  • Sad

Sketchy

VIP Member
Kiss Me - Sixpence None The Richer. (Never let anyone say bands of the 90s didn't at least try to be creative with their band names)

• Heart

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
I have a lot of time for Katie - she always tries to look ridiculous but her message is always strong and clear.

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
Poor Terry 🙁 so many talents lost this year and it’s not over yet!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
  • Wow