Saturday Night Kitchen Disco #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, just one more before I go. The Sutherland Brothers (before they became the Sutherland Brothers & Quiver - of the Lying in the Arms of Mary fame. The Pie, bit of a silly name but one of my all time favourites. Great Scottish band, great instrumentals.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Erasure do a fab Solsbury Hill too maybe I should’ve posted that to celebrate pride …

• Heart
Reactions: 4

And this one, also from The Chiffons - Sweet Talking Guy

OMG! When my sister was in 6th form (1968) she did an all night sponsored dance in a nightclub in Newcastle. She even made The Chronicle; ‘K.. dances all night’. She got to meet The Casuals and because I loved this song she got me an autographed photo ‘to Alistess love John Tebb’. I kept it for years.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Going to go to bed with another ending song (although this technically breaks my personal rule that hidden tracks aren't ending songs, see also Your House by Alanis Morrisette and Amy MacDonald's cover of Caledonia), but it ends, for once for a song I like, on a reasonably happy note:

• Heart
OMG! When my sister was in 6th form (1968) she did an all night sponsored dance in a nightclub in Newcastle. She even made The Chronicle; ‘K.. dances all night’. She got to meet The Casuals and because I loved this song she got me an autographed photo ‘to Alistess love John Tebb’. I kept it for years.
Lovely story!

Reactions: 3

I don’t know about you but his demeanour is not what I was expecting for this song.😁

• Heart
This was blasted out at the match today - NUFC - and I‘d forgotten what a fabulous voice Nina had ❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Love Latin music! Look out for the earrings in this one! My first holiday romance abroad was with a gorgeous Portuguese waiter. We had to speak French together, his parents were from France and I’d done O level French. I could only remember the prayers though so the conversation was a bit odd😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3