Saturday Night Kitchen Disco #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Saturday Evening! Phew, what a week it s been and, a week of Covid for me, pleased to say I m now through the worst. Time to forget our worries with some great tunes on a beautiful summers evening :cool:

Hope you’re feeling better, @Sophie ❤❤ I read a review of the Elvis movie and it went - a little more conversation and a little less action here!! I’m guessing the singing is better than the story..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I was so hoping it wasn’t Covid @Sofie! Hope you are fully recovered really soooooooon! Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Happy Saturday Evening! Phew, what a week it s been and, a week of Covid for me, pleased to say I m now through the worst. Time to forget our worries with some great tunes on a beautiful summers evening :cool:

Sorry to hear you've been suffering. Glad you are feeling better.🙂

• Heart
Speaking of Coldplay, I think I'll dedicate this to a certain Mr. Johnson...

• Haha
Hope you’re feeling better, @Sophie ❤❤ I read a review of the Elvis movie and it went - a little more conversation and a little less action here!! I’m guessing the singing is better than the story..
Much better thank you. 🥰 Have to say I loved the movie, typically a Baz Luhrmann production, weird and wonderful and Austin Butler who played Elvis was fantastic. I m not a huge fan of Elvis (but do love some songs) but I was interested to see the relationship between Elvis and his Promoter Colonel Tom Parker.

• Heart
Much better thank you. 🥰 Have to say I loved the movie, typically a Baz Luhrmann production, weird and wonderful and Austin Butler who played Elvis was fantastic. I m not a huge fan of Elvis (but do love some songs) but I was interested to see the relationship between Elvis and his Promotor Colonel Tom Parker.
Dying to see it - like you, I love Baz Luhrmann! Remember this? OMG

• Heart
  • Haha
I've posted it before, in a different thread, but the Kelly Clarkson song reminded me of this:

• Heart