Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Salale

VIP Member
I'd rather wipe me arse with

Thats not natural
Her whole following is a mixed up bag of weird needy insecure deluded women who think that cretin is wonderful. You have to have some sort of chemical imbalance to like that sort of person and condone what she does. 😐

Reactions: 12

poola

VIP Member
So how did it go? :unsure:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

poola

VIP Member
For your Saturday afternoon viewing pleasure.
The comments, the audio = absolute perfection πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Welcome to the world Smithy McBagpipe. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

#tiktokticklerisalegend @Smithy883 #chefskiss

Attachments

• Haha

Diamonddaisy

Chatty Member
Story time!!! Mainly because I feel guilty about wibble wobble I feel like a traitor for not being angry over bbc.
I'm happy with a lovely man now but for over 5 years I was with a narcissist. A real one. I suffer from ptsd because of the abuse I see a therapist still. I understand how they reel you in to begin with. I understand that at 1st you believe the lies and the manipulations you believe that its others not them. At 1st!!! Then you make yourself believe it because if its all a lie then what does that make you? Stupid... you make yourself not see. You make excuses for their behaviour. I myself wasnt met with violence, mine was emotional abuse. Timing me when i went to the shop. Telling me what to wear. Not letting me see or talk to family. Not letting me sleep. Silent treatment, screaming at me for hours. So much so id lock myself in bathroom and put ear plugs in to stop the sound of him. Id sleep in the bath. Ashamed to tell anyone. In the end you make excuses for them simply because if you don't you know there's going to be hours of how you are not loyal. And you do this until it breaks you. So you see I can't hate the likes of ruth nicky bbc because in my eyes they are all victims of a narcissistic monster. They are me
Awww bless you hun.
I hope you are recovering well now and realise you are a survivor .. not a victim anymore ❀
As I quoted in a post the other day .. I myself married one .. but he had traits and wasn't the full blown Narcissist πŸ™„ He kept it under Wraps for the first 2 years ... I got out early & learnt as lesson in life.
I'm so glad you have moved on and now find yourself in a stable relationship.
I get you hun .. the likes of Ruth Niki etc are victims of someone who almost love bombs them into a totally false best girlfriend friendship .. then manipulates them.
But like yourself & many others including myself they didn't have the back up of Tattle screaming to get out your being totally manipulated ! ...
And true to form Slosher had something over them all.
I had a personal interest to see her downfall as you all know .. I never got over what she said about an innocent child .. plus more.
I'm proud of this group and feel elated that she's off TikTok.
But she will be back πŸ‘Ί

• Heart

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
If she has a new boyfriend what about the bloke she was hoping to date that she was listening to his voice notes on her live last week end.
They are trying to insult our intelligence, to think we believe that shit!! They are pathetic
She hasn’t got a new fella.! It’s all just an act which she has roped in the gullible SP to back her upπŸ˜‚
I did however have an interesting phone call with a friend who lives in Telford yesterday. It’s really strange what β€œclientele” frequents around pubs there..SP you’re a little bit of a wanna be it would seem since you moved there..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha

sheebz2212

VIP Member
Whilst going around doing my everyday Saturday β€œchores” 😝. I thought to myself - my life hasn’t changed at all other than actually having more time on my hands not watching car crash live TikTok’s from SF. However how her life must be different! Her life was in the flat on social media lives. That was her life from the moment she woke up - the filters went on. Seriously did she honestly think people
thought she woke up looking like that! The filters 😝😝😝. Her life must have such a void now. It’s quite sad when you think about it. She brought this all on herself - but she must really be feeling it. I honestly can’t see her being able to make any sales of her products as I had a peek on Clapper and she was getting slated there. Looking back on some of those videos where she was live - the venom on her face was so visible and you could see the cruelty in her 😳

Salale

VIP Member
Whilst going around doing my everyday Saturday β€œchores” 😝. I thought to myself - my life hasn’t changed at all other than actually having more time on my hands not watching car crash live TikTok’s from SF. However how her life must be different! Her life was in the flat on social media lives. That was her life from the moment she woke up - the filters went on. Seriously did she honestly think people
thought she woke up looking like that! The filters 😝😝😝. Her life must have such a void now. It’s quite sad when you think about it. She brought this all on herself - but she must really be feeling it. I honestly can’t see her being able to make any sales of her products as I had a peek on Clapper and she was getting slated there. Looking back on some of those videos where she was live - the venom on her face was so visible and you could see the cruelty in her 😳
Yes the venom on her face was evident..you could see the hatred in her eyes ..such a nasty face. How anyone would think she's wonderful is beyond me . She's possibly the most cruel hate filled person I've ever witnessed on any social media platform. All the time professing to be kind and full of love for people. You only have to look at her circumstances to see that is exactly the opposite . No family around her.no man.no real long term friends. Spends all her time in a dingy flat selling shampoo online to gulible people and calling 101 on daily basis .
Failed cafe business
Failed dating events πŸ”₯
Failed relationships
Failed connections to family
Failed in empathy for anyone
FAILURE .

Reactions: 11

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Well, SP seems to acting more David Copperfield than Sharryn herself. Doesn’t like people that hide behind fake profiles, UNLESS ITS HER ..!!
She can’t decide whether she wants to be JackieBlackstone/Debswoods225 or just her boring old plain Jane self SP… oh the choices.
Although she did make a serious allegation last night about saying that Someone was seriously ill, but later deleted it, Thank god for screenshot eh SPπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Salale

VIP Member
Minge with a fringe has done a tt about BBC.. ugly fucking munter. I'd sort ya teeth and hair out before taking the piss out of others, your a pig ugly cnut
Has she really ..I do believe her and I have a mutual friend of a friend
It’s been raining badly in Spain this week 😝😝😝. Not that that really matters as she is not going. So a new fella since Sunday ! Wow she moves quick as she was chatting to a fella via voice notes Saturday on her live and was going to see him Sunday. Well obviously didn’t as she didn’t move out of her flat all day! Sam hi πŸ‘‹ honestly you are quite quite stupid 😳😳. Also I didn’t realise TT etc allowed 12 year olds on its platform - as you must be 12 years old as you are acting like an immature child. And your β€œmate” from Year 10 - SASH is no better. Oh do grow up dears!!! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

I can’t follow her. Her name doesn’t come up! Not sure why as she hasn’t a clue what my TT name is. Can’t see Lisa either πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
She's a slate short of a roof that one πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ seriously..is she drinking or high. Of course the old hag is in Spain πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Έ Spa must be cancelled. No one to go with now I'd imagine..SP get your chinchilla mug to the Spa with your mate ..you could do with a makeover ..you look like you've been born in the 50s and never moved on

• Haha

sheebz2212

VIP Member
Just a quick one - happy Mother’s Day to you mums on here. I’ll be back on here later for catch ups x

• Heart

LadyTosh

VIP Member
I have dealt with Sharon personally unfortunately and she will be back mark my words. She will take some time out to reflect and reinvent herself you watch in the words of Sasha.... 100 percent she'll be back πŸ‘

• Wow
  • Angry

poola

VIP Member
Ahhh..good morning ..have we all looked in our πŸͺž mirror this morning and told ourselves how gorgeous we are and done a little dance ..a little flick of the hair . Lift one leg and turn side on to the camera slap thigh? Come on ladies you know the drill πŸ’ƒ. Anyone? No..I didn't think so 🀭 wasn't yesterday lovely..let's enjoy it while it lasts..scum always resurfaces eventually πŸ˜‰

Anyway I'm off to post a highly filtered selfie of myself on Tik tok with an inspiring quote that reflects how I wish I was 😝

*skips off singing oh what a beautiful morning
🧘
This has actually made me laugh out loud!!! 🀣

Turn side on to the camera and slap thigh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha