Sarah This Mama Life #33 Poor baby’s not content, but he’s #CONTENT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is playing that absolute victim here. If she has managed to feed the older two, she should be capable of feeding herself at the same time!

In the past hasn’t she described herself as organised!

Reactions: 13
I know it's very 'Mumsnet' of me to say but it makes me nervous she is trying to get Wee C to sleep in a baby nest with a loose blanket over him/near his face. I know she is sitting next to him now but if he falls asleep she will be out of there like a shot!!

Reactions: 5
I know it's very 'Mumsnet' of me to say but it makes me nervous she is trying to get Wee C to sleep in a baby nest with a loose blanket over him/near his face. I know she is sitting next to him now but if he falls asleep she will be out of there like a shot!!
And she has them gross cats all over the house without a watch so who knows what could happen!

Reactions: 2
What a heartless thing to say.
That’s such a low blow. I hope Rob doesn’t have internet access just now because that would probably really upset him seeing that.

She’s going to be raging when he gets back, I’m sure she thought he wouldn’t have to deploy this time

Reactions: 5
I’ve never known if be dads vs lads anyway it’s always mixed, isn’t her daughter a girl??? She isn’t a lad. It’s kids vs adults so Sarah stop trying to emotionally manipulate your husband who’s working away to allow you to fulfil a lifestyle you’ve carved on insta and get your own bleeping self on the pitch and play. I’m sure someone will keep an eye on the baby in the pram you silly witch.

Reactions: 7
I’ve never known if be dads vs lads anyway it’s always mixed, isn’t her daughter a girl??? She isn’t a lad. It’s kids vs adults so Sarah stop trying to emotionally manipulate your husband who’s working away to allow you to fulfil a lifestyle you’ve carved on insta and get your own bleeping self on the pitch and play. I’m sure someone will keep an eye on the baby in the pram you silly witch.
exactly what I thought too, plenty of kids would only have their mum there. My dad hardly ever came to my sports events when I was younger and it was always called parents v the team or something general and that was the 90s! I imagine it’s even more inclusive now. Idiot.

Reactions: 6
Nobody would watch the baby in the pram for her because she’d run straight off the pitch, jump in the car and be speeding down the road to go and get her “hairies” and “nailies” done before going for brunch then getting a migraine meaning she needs to lie down in a dark empty room for several hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
None of my children have had the fixation about wearing a cast so I’m struggling to understand it.
Is it being interested in medicine or something?

Reactions: 2
None of my children have had the fixation about wearing a cast so I’m struggling to understand it.
Is it being interested in medicine or something?
Probably a need for attention, they assume if they’re in a cast they’ll get extra attention seeing as their mum gives them none.

Reactions: 4