Sarah secrets blog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ikr, how out of touch with reality do you have to be like?

All the tit thats going on in the world right now and she's crying over a swimsuits that won't arrive on time.. like girl, your hen isn't cancelled, get over the fact that you won't have a brand new swimsuit!

Even worse that she later followed up that they were purchased just for the hen and wouldn't be worn again 🙄🙄

This woman just feeds the whole fast fashion consumerism lifestyle. For someone who's meant to be a role model as a teacher, she sure doesn't do a good job
I’m glad I’m not the only one thinking this…. It was at that comment that they were only for the hen that I took the screenshot and wrote the post.

I just can’t get over her the last few months…she’s so painful and self-obsessed. How do ppl around her put up with it all. The OTT bridal shower was another moment where I just rolled my eyes. It’s just an f-ing wedding….

Her priorities are completely skewed. If this is her mindset about her hen then she'll never find true happiness in life. With the way she's going on, she's acting as if her wedding will complete her life but it'll probably only leave a gaping void in her life when the day is over with.

I suppose she can move on to having children then 🙈