Sarah secrets blog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m laughing at the surprise 30th weekend turned engagement where almost every single item of clothing she brought was white. The man was getting it if no ring appeared I’d say

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think that herself and her bf look extremely similar? 🤢

I wouldn't be surprised if she has to dress the poor fella too

Reactions: 1
How is this thread not blowing up with hate for the smuggest insta hun out there??? God, she really gets under my skin.

How is this thread not blowing up with hate for the smuggest insta hun out there??? God, she really gets under my skin.
Ikr! I just can't get over all the constant mugging she does for the camera..the girl is literally obsessed with herself

She gives me real 'main character syndrome' vibes

This girl's whole personality just seems to be about getting married these days...an absolute bore

So unbelievably boring…her whole life was about buying a house and now it’s all about the wedding. For anybody following her who isn’t into weddings, she must have completely lost them as it’s all her page is about now. I thought she’d never stop posting those engagement photos from the most self-indulgent photo shoot ever! How does he put up with her???

How does this one have such a quiet page? I can’t understand it…I find her beyond annoying. Is she ever not sick and it’s usually a week of school and then miraculously recovered for a big weekend or event! How does her principal put up with this crap???

Getting married really is her entire personality 😴

From what I've heard about her, she's just as dull and self obsessed in real life too

Following sarah a while......
She very obsessed with her wedding...
Like everything is a big deal....collecting her dress, picking the wine...purchasing the ring well she fairly flogged that one.....she is striking girl defo makes most of herself but all I see is her teeth and gums when she smiles...she looked very different on someone elses page i seen lately so maybe she uses a filter all the time....she is very extravagant on this wedding considering there is life after a wedding day.....what does the partner do? Cause this wedding must be costing her a fortune this insta stuff must really pay well for her...she can't be working that many years for the teaching to be paying her that much! I wouldn't think she is in her 30s she seems alot younger more immature like she has lived all her life for this one day....

She’s actually painful ever since she got engaged. To be fair to her she seems to work a lot - modelling and going to fashion things on top of school - but her lifestyle is not that of a typical teacher.
She’s only just turned 30 (I think) but between the Botox and the mouth of teeth she’s just morphing into a Barbie doll.

I don’t know how this one’s thread isn’t blowing up?? She is the most self-obsessed person on the gram. Getting married and acting like it’s the biggest event to ever happen in the world. Crying today because her very expensive hen swimwear hasn’t arrived…like my god, give us all a break! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Ikr, how out of touch with reality do you have to be like?

All the tit thats going on in the world right now and she's crying over a swimsuits that won't arrive on time.. like girl, your hen isn't cancelled, get over the fact that you won't have a brand new swimsuit!

Even worse that she later followed up that they were purchased just for the hen and wouldn't be worn again 🙄🙄

This woman just feeds the whole fast fashion consumerism lifestyle. For someone who's meant to be a role model as a teacher, she sure doesn't do a good job