Sarah Moulds Case accquitted of animal cruelty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else mad af she got off with this? Clear CCTV evidence of her punching and slapping a horse. Walked free from court and her narrative is 'Oo I was bullied by the RSPCA and social media.'

No accountability. It's everyone else's fault.

'The loss of my career, the death threats to my children and the distress cannot be undone': Primary school teacher sacked after she was caught on film punching and kicking her horse chokes back tears as she is cleared of animal cruelty | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: 21
I certainly wouldn’t trust her to teach my children. Who flies off the handle like that? At a horse FFS. Inexcusable and unacceptable. Glad she lost her job. She should also never be allowed to keep animals again.

Reactions: 24
I do not understand how she got off, either? Apparently the video is “out of context”. Well, in what context is it ok to kick, punch and slap an animal?

Reactions: 27
I do not understand how she got off, either? Apparently the video is “out of context”. Well, in what context is it ok to kick, punch and slap an animal?
This is what I don’t understand! She said the horse had ran off earlier and she was scolding it. I don’t know a lot about horses but I don’t think being violent to an animal like that is appropriate scolding?
What the hell were the jury thinking?!

Reactions: 19
Filmed kicking and smacking horse in face- if this is justice then god knows! She’s a disgusting human being and her sort will think that’s that then, I can carry on as before.
That jury needs their arse kicking!

Reactions: 16
It wasn't a particularly big horse and it was playing up fairly mildly, by horse standards. She also had it on a lead rein so it was her fault it made to run off.

Occasionally you might need to use a crop or similar on a horse that's putting itself or others in danger, but that's a quick, sharp whack, not being punched and kicked. It's not punishment, it's heavy-duty distraction.

You should also avoid situations where horses can get into trouble, like not loading skitty ponies onto trailers in the middle of the road.

Reactions: 11
I couldn’t believe the news today when I saw she’d been found not guilty. Absolutely disgusting! What on earth where the jury thinking 🤔 😡

And for the record, she’s the oldest looking 39 year old I’ve ever seen

Reactions: 17
This is what I don’t understand! She said the horse had ran off earlier and she was scolding it. I don’t know a lot about horses but I don’t think being violent to an animal like that is appropriate scolding?
What the hell were the jury thinking?!
I don't claim to be an expert but I do know a bit about horse and dog training, and the one thing you don't do is punish an animal for returning to you. It's really confusing if you call your dog/horse and they don't come immediately, then when they DO you punish them. That way they don't know whether they're doing right or wrong.

This woman should never have had the horse returned to her.
---
Filmed kicking and smacking horse in face- if this is justice then god knows! She’s a disgusting human being and her sort will think that’s that then, I can carry on as before.
That jury needs their arse kicking!

I can't help thinking that if she'd been some poor bugger from a council estate, she'd have been found guilty!

Reactions: 19
It’s a travesty. Not only the fact she was found not guilty, but her angry and tearful performance outside court. Tears for herself but not for the horse she punched and kicked.

Reactions: 20
Absolute bleep. Only sad for herself. I really hope she doesn’t still own that poor horse. Cannot for the life of me fathom how the jury let her off.

Reactions: 15
It wasn't a particularly big horse and it was playing up fairly mildly, by horse standards. She also had it on a lead rein so it was her fault it made to run off.

Occasionally you might need to use a crop or similar on a horse that's putting itself or others in danger, but that's a quick, sharp whack, not being punched and kicked. It's not punishment, it's heavy-duty distraction.

You should also avoid situations where horses can get into trouble, like not loading skitty ponies onto trailers in the middle of the road.
She lost her tit with that horse. That's so obvious. There's no excuse. I'm properly disgusted she got away with it
---
Absolute bleep. Only sad for herself. I really hope she doesn’t still own that poor horse. Cannot for the life of me fathom how the jury let her off.
Maybe if we slap her about like that, its fine? No harm done.

The video was shocking, she was quite agressive. I hope she is never allowed to keep any more animals.

Reactions: 10
Disgusting, clearly someone with a nasty uncontrollable temper. She should absolutely not be allowed near animals or children. How on earth did she get off with it.

The video was shocking, she was quite agressive. I hope she is never allowed to keep any more animals.
I believe the pony was returned to her. She says the video was "taken out of context". I'd love to know what context would make her actions okay and let us not forget she was fox hunting at the time. Something else that's illegal - or supposed to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s a terrible person. It wasn’t just one slap to keep the horse in line, it was a barrage of kicks, slaps and punches. She is an animal abuser! I have not read into the story but I assume she has got off due to her wealth and status. Violent, nasty woman who should not be allowed around animals or children.

As far as I understand she got off on a technicality because the judge wanted full guilty verdict it was to 11 to 1 guilty so she got off. Appalling woman, but what do you expect from someone happy to chase foxes to the point of exhaustion then watch a pack of dogs rip it to pieces. The unspeakable in pursuit of the uneatable. Before the judge was one of the hunting poshos.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
As far as I understand she got off on a technicality because the judge wanted full guilty verdict it was to 11 to 1 guilty so she got off. Appalling woman, but what do you expect from someone happy to chase foxes to the point of exhaustion then watch a pack of dogs rip it to pieces. The unspeakable in pursuit of the uneatable. Before the judge was one of the hunting poshos.
I doubt this is correct as reports say that the jury brought back a not guilty verdict after 5hrs so all 12 must have agreed that was correct outcome.

I would guess it’s the lack of evidence brought by RSPCA, they just naively assumed that the video footage was sufficient to prove cruelty or that she would simply plead guilty, they failed to even see that horse after, no direct vet evidence of any harm caused, lazy prosecution on their behalf unfortunately.

I’m not attempting to defend her btw, I’m just someone who used to work with victims of domestic violence who saw so many people get away with assault charges just because of technicalities, I once had a husband smash a wife’s legs with a baseball bat but because the judge directed the jury that he couldn’t know he would cause such a horrific injury he got off, if he had been prosecuted with a lesser offence we would have seen a conviction 😡

I suppose we can content ourselves with the thought that this verdict means more people seeing the footage and being able to judge for themselves, if she’d pleaded guilty it would have been a lot less interesting to the mainstream media.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She’s a terrible person. It wasn’t just one slap to keep the horse in line, it was a barrage of kicks, slaps and punches. She is an animal abuser! I have not read into the story but I assume she has got off due to her wealth and status. Violent, nasty woman who should not be allowed around animals or children.
No doubt she comes from the same kind of background as the judge, if she came from a council estate she wouldn't have got off. It's disgusting and gives animal abusers the message that it is fine to carry on being cruel.