Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Graywalls

VIP Member
In my opinion, Sarah has hit rock bottom. Back to the same situation she was in before Luke was born. She has not progressed at all in 7 years, if anything she has gone backwards.
At least when she was pregnant with Luke, she was eating healthy and wanted to open her own slimming world class, she had motivation. Now she is unemployed with no motivation or drive,she cannot even be bothered to do the most basic things like put on a clean shirt before filming an ad.
She actually was planning on buying a house with Brian but he had to pay off her bad debts so she would be accepted for the slimming world franchise, as they had refused her due to bad credit. But at least she was secure in the knowledge that they were progressing towards owning a house, it is just that the money that was saved towards a deposit had to be used to fund her new 'business'. Now she is stuck back at home, hoping to get a council house as the bigot does not love her enough to pay rent to live with her in their own home. It was fine while they were living in the low rent hap home but as soon as the reality of having to pay current rent prices for a much smaller home hit, he went back home to his mammy and from what is being said around the area, he is living a single man's life on the days he does not see Sarah.
She has no intention of saving for a mortgage, she has a serious overspending problem and disgusting Keith will not contribute.
Imagine spending every cent and not prioritising your children's security on stupid things to make yourself look like you are having a lavish life to strangers who see through the facade!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 65

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
OK we are never going to agree on this.
Some of you believe it's Sarah and I believe it's people from this site. End of story
You’re accusing other posters, myself included of being that sick and twisted that we would troll an old woman’s condolence book? I’m not about to sit back and let you insinuate it’s me as I’m an active poster, nor do I think it’s right that you insinuate it’s anyone else on this thread. You could have just said tattlers but were specific as to people “posting a lot” or lurkers. Maybe it is a lurker, we won’t agree on that but I can firmly say it isn’t myself as an “active” poster and no one here would be so cruel considering how hurt women here have been and how supportive this thread can be to those in hardship.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Oh June

VIP Member
It's quite sad, that the family had to put a notice up because of all the messages.

Betty had other children and grandchildren, but it seems to have turned into the Sarah show.

It would totally rile me if it was my grandmother. Betty deserves more respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

RestingB!*chFace

Chatty Member
Have u EVER in your fucking life heard such fucking bullshit? Her GP was able to see how big the baby was? How? Did he have a fucking scan machine to do a few measurements? Or did he just take one look at the size of her and presume the baby is abnormally big! 😂 If the doctor went to the right the baby went to the left? Go away and fuck off u clown, as if there's that much room inside u next to all the mince and bodadoes for the baby to be doing an acrobatic routine 🙄 all doctors make small talk like that about babies that you'll have your hands full now blah blah blah. No of course this one has the most active baby the doctor has ever seen in all his career! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Julyrain

Christ I hope it doesn't take her as long to produce the urine sample as it did to tell that story 🥱🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

skittykitty

There’s a msg from the family on the condolences asking Instagram followers to direct their msgs there. Scarlet for you Sarah!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
All these fuckin ghowls on rip are bad enough but the absolute simpletons referring to baby Jack are another level. Betty lost her own daughter and her husband too, it’s such an insult to their memories to say she’s with Sarah’s miscarried baby and not mention them, her own daughter she gave birth to, rared and had to bury(no parent should have to) is not mentioned and this yokes 9 week old miscarriage is. If I was the family I’d be livid. My own mother is dead and my grandmother is alive, when my grandmother dies I hope they are reunited and that ppl will acknowledge that and refer to it, it will be the only solace I have at that sad time. What these fuckin morons are doing is so insulting, hurtful and disrespectful to her daughters family, including her sisters and brothers

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

Laadeedaa

Chatty Member
I think at this stage, sending out a search party for Keet is the best course of action. We know he’s unable to do anything for himself so I do fear he’s in a ditch somewhere half starved and badly sunburnt. Maybe waiting till dark is a good call. The teeth glow. It might help.

#helptheham

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
You’re accusing other posters, myself included of being that sick and twisted that we would troll an old woman’s condolence book? I’m not about to sit back and let you insinuate it’s me as I’m an active poster, nor do I think it’s right that you insinuate it’s anyone else on this thread. You could have just said tattlers but were specific as to people “posting a lot” or lurkers. Maybe it is a lurker, we won’t agree on that but I can firmly say it isn’t myself as an “active” poster and no one here would be so cruel considering how hurt women here have been and how supportive this thread can be to those in hardship.
I couldnt agree more! The active posters and members of this thread would never do such a vile thing at all! It's so low!

• Heart
Reactions: 45

RestingB!*chFace

Chatty Member
So stepped up nana took Luke for a few days so she can be at Betty's bedside morning noon and night? I don't no about anyone else but if I was due a baby soon and I knew my son was feeling anxious about not being loved anymore wen the baby comes, I would be spending an hour maximum at the hospital and the rest of my time doing things with my son, making memories with him, just the 2 of us (no stepped up daddies) making him feel safe and loved and my number 1 priority, I wouldn't care who is in hospital! She's one of the most selfish horrible mothers I've ever seen.

• Heart
Reactions: 44