Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wexy123

VIP Member
How can someone complain about getting a basic hotel for the night when they themselves booked the most basic apartment for their holiday, like scrimping on your own accommodation but when you don't have to pay for it yourself all of a sudden you're a 4 star customer, get over yourself Sarah, no one feels sorry for you, go book your own hotel if you're not happy you cheapskate. And don't be worrying about your dinner I'm sure you can sniff out food within a 5 mile radius with that honker

• Haha
Reactions: 57

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
If she has it she will come on with the lower lip trembling saying the top doctor in the world has never seen GD like it. This time next week then she’ll say she got a second opinion from Meredith Grey who told her trust your gut Dr Burke, don’t follow the diet. You will be fine your diet is perfect.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion from
Previous thread - applies now more than ever - The Incredible Bulk is having an Incredible Sulk

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

nannyg

VIP Member
Aw lads this is the best entertainment we’ve gotten since she got there, Sarah love… they took one look at ya and said we’ll put them where they’re used to!! Suck it up buttercup

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
What the feck is she blabbering on about!! Can she not explain, after you have been in the pool wash your hair with this, if you are lying out in the sun pop this in your hair! When it's evening time spray this in it! Never mind this in the pool out of the pool, wash the hair, sit down,back in the pool wash it again, in out in out, shake it all about!! The blabbering she does you know she was making it up! She has to overly complicate what she is saying with the lies, so you come away after watching her and you say to yourself jesus did I just have a stroke coz I haven't a clue what she was just talking about!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Beddy

Chatty Member
So she’s sitting beside Keith on the bus and not her little boy…. Just horrible

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

LordElton

If she wouldn't open the case to get out a new dress, does that mean she didn't open it to get out clean knicks either?! Also, Luke went from balling over the other families going to 4 star luxury, to laughing the night away, isn't that great!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

MollyMalone

VIP Member
Ah it's all grand now look they were laughin' last night about it. Luke was laughen, Keeet was laughen, she was laughen. They were all laughen weren't they? They were

• Haha
Reactions: 42

RestingB!*chFace

Chatty Member
What's the big ordeal about opening the suitcase to get clean clothes anyway? Does she not know she can just 'azip' it closed again? 🤔😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41