Sarah Burke #61 Brian’s engaged, sarah’s enraged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But weird she’s not getting out of the car to meet “Keith’s mom” but instead chat tit to 50k plus people…..is there trouble in pArAdIsE 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She told him not to cook 😂😂😂😂 but can’t hide her real feelings her face says it all

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They’re suppose to be going to dinner this evening yeah right the lies out of her still trying to save face over Valentine’s Day. Could go for dinner early and be back in time to but her Nan to bed she’s still bulling.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh today’s the day they’re gonna tap Beddy for the wedding money….probably take her to the post office/ credit union after lunch!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you think she believes her own stories?
We were to believe yesterday that Keith was downstairs cooking when she was making a reel, then today he didn't cook because she's a controlling bleep.
Then they had dinner booked tonight but she's going to cancel because Bedddddddy will be worried. Beddy would want to be more worried about her inheritance ffs.

Also she has Luke 100% these days, he has midterm for 2 days and she's sending him off to a camp and then driving to Clarney because she don't know what to do with him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I actually think she’s lost the plot even more since the ring photo of her ex and his gf, she looks completely miserable imo the constant pretending with Keith must be exhausting.

Reactions: 25
It must be totally exhausting having to constantly make up stories I know if I was 2 months away from walking down the aisle and had a child to think about I wouldn't be booking another wedding less then 3 years after. I'd pour my heart and soul into the child , he too is mourning the loss of his dad.... I wonder when Brian has Luke does he think this is what it should be like. Not my mum constantly bitching at and about my dad. As for Teet. Why would you even get involved in a verbal altercation with the father of your gf son. I'm all for step dad's stepping up.
My sister's now husband is step dad but he never involves himself between my sis and her ex . Her husband always makes sure he's not spending time with his step son at the cost to biological dad. . teet is obviously scum and must have fed teets mother some bulls##t about Brian.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Jezs why does she think people need a run down of her day.
People don't give a shite

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I actually think she’s lost the plot even more since the ring photo of her ex and his gf, she looks completely miserable imo the constant pretending with Keith must be exhausting.
[/QUOTE]
Is the ring nicer than hers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you think she believes her own stories?
We were to believe yesterday that Keith was downstairs cooking when she was making a reel, then today he didn't cook because she's a controlling bleep.
Then they had dinner booked tonight but she's going to cancel because Bedddddddy will be worried. Beddy would want to be more worried about her inheritance ffs.

Also she has Luke 100% these days, he has midterm for 2 days and she's sending him off to a camp and then driving to Clarney because she don't know what to do with him.
Came on to say this I'm genuinely surprised she hasn't just sent him to boarding school the absolute spiteful bleep I hope she never gets pregnant again and Keith leaves her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's exhausting trying to keep up with her manic behaviour full stop 🤭 God bless her she's away in la la land 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.