Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
I’d say they found Keith Sheehan. Rocked up outside his door yesterday in the dented jeep. Teet and Charlie Duffy in their Bulls and Lakers vests. BigBack in her maternity shorts and vacious vest, Jewish curls, baps n flaps hanging out and her Dahmlers on with Belly long legs in pigtails hanging off her hip. She fucked the cangelll through Sheehans front window. Can you imagine the scene 🤣🤣 Then Pewpew and Keyring arrive in the FASTWAY van and all hell breaks loose 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

#transparency

VIP Member
Candel in the hall, rejewed lyrics.
Goodbye size 16 jeans, though you never fitted them at all, you had the grace to hold yourself, with the shiny overpriced vest, while those around you crawled
Keith Sheeran crawled out of the woodwork and called you #chunky and set you on the treadmill and got inside your brain

Chorus
And it seems to me you live your life like a candel in the hall, never know what to do when the troll comments came in
Charlie Duffy tried to save you but he was just a kid, the candel burnt out long before your love handles did

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Macey

Going to have to ring work in the morning.
Tell them there's a lot going on in the background & I won't be in

• Haha
Reactions: 72

Awshtop

Firstly - no one cares about the weight increase or decease. It’s:
  • The fact that you set up a business charging people to join a group for weightloss with NO qualifications. You are deceiving people.
  • Filtered and photoshopped pics.
  • The lies.
Secondly - you moved and decided not to share details but you cannot be surprised people are curious when YOU chose to share every aspect of your life all along including every other house move. For this reason, it is odd that you moved and didnt even mention. Last update on a house was that you were saving for a mortgage.
YOU shared this info.
Thirdly - keith tweets. Out of context is irrelevant! There is no context where the below comments are acceptable. Coming on defending that is shocking. You should not be condoning. The tweets were between 2012-2021. THAT IS NOT 20 YEARS AGO.
Gay c**nt get off twitter
Who cares you fat f**k
Eat. Eat. Eat. Eat ya fat ba**ard
Fat f**king diabetes face
Shut up you fat f**k
Shared the hungry hungry hippos meme of the girls in the pool
Ya *******
Retweeting ‘Ill f**k you right in the fa**y’
YOU shared that these twits were on tictok.
Fourthly - unfortunately you have ‘gotten into’ Lukes private life.
YOU shared information. It was YOU that told the followers that his father was not in his life. This was quickly deemed incorrect as Luke was seen with his dad.
Social media is a horrible place and I wouldn’t dream of putting myself or my family out there. YOU have chosen to put yourself and your family on it But I think if you are going to continue you need to start being honest probably starting with yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Crones884

VIP Member
This is how I imagine the evening went when Keet got home from work

Keet: Sayrah gurl theres no canDel In the hall i dont know what kind of day you had
Burp: Tweety bird dont even ask boy, i spent the day on Facebook deleting comments and hoping my 10 year old nephew was gonna come back me up in a fight cause Ed Sheerans cousin Keith called me chunky.
Keet: Ah but burps girl you are chunky but not in a nasty way xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Antop2020

Chatty Member
GREEN BLAZER! GREEN BLAZER!!!

she's on a mad one

Also they are wrong with their dates AGAIN, since when is 2012 20 years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Wexy123

VIP Member
She might aswell have started that with Dear Tattle 😂😂😂 everything she mentions is from here, the fake weight loss, the tweets, the house move, the Brian stuff 😂😂 She's such a liar too, she pretended for so long that Brian had no relationship with Luke even though people have seen them together and now when it's been proven beyond a doubt that they do have a relationship she's claiming that "she enabled it"
And she doesn't need to report her weight weekly.....ehhh you've been doing it for a good 6 months now Sarah and absolutely no one asked you to you clown. And no one believes you anyway #chunky.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Littlediamond28

VIP Member
1719348671990.png

3 years old, i'd rather be called chunky than fat too. You can't call someone out for something your fiance does too in my opinion.
---
There was also tweets from 2021 calling people "$pastic".

He's much worse than the Keith that commented on her page.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
Not the best, but fun to write in work

Goodbye Sarah Burke
all of your lies, we saw right through
You tried to scam through renew jew
the Tina said pew pew
And Keets Tweets were discovered
they were there, for all to see
Sarah Burke ignored it all
she wanted to just be

and in her squat, she lived her life
then threw her candle in the bin
doing her b perfect make up
on her double chin
she would've like a deli roll
But she was a fat teen
The candle was thrown own long before
She ever got lean

Losing weight was tough
Like the cheese roll, stuffed in your face
you felt you were a superstar
Until Keithy mocked their race
Every food you fried
All the cheese, you hounded down
What was it the tattlers said
Oh Sarah, you're a clown

on her double chin
And I would've like a deli roll
But she was a fat teen
Sarah Burke ever got lean

Goodbye Sarah Burke
gone away, like 90 cysts
no you dont have any friends
and your fiance's a jerk
Goodbye Sarah Burke
with love from us, who tattle you
your instagram is no success
Unmatched like renew jew

on her double chin
And I would've like a deli roll
But she was a fat teen
Sarah Burke got lean

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

MollyMalone

VIP Member
Early thread title suggestion (cos I beg of you all to have #chunky in it)

Sarah Burke #116 beauuudiful skin and perfect teeth, Sarah thinks she's hunky but Keith says she's #chunky

• Haha
Reactions: 49

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
She won't come off social media because it's her life - she has no friends, she's never invited anywhere, no play dates, no catch ups with other parents and their kids, no job, no prospects, so she uses social media (and food) to fill the massive void in her life. Let's face it she doesn't even have content, all she talks about is Bellys sleep, coffee, the butchers, what she's going to eat, shoe polish.......none of which is remotely interesting. Things we all do daily without batting an eyelid seem to be major life events for her - taking a shower, washing her hair etc 🙄 She has such a pitiful existence and she has no-one to blame bar herself, all because she is such an insufferable unlikeable cunt.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Dusty2020

VIP Member
For old times sake let’s remember the time she got Luke pjs “last Christmas as an only child” and him with a sister… yet she “enabled” the relationship 🙄 liar liar chunkys on fire

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47