Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katou

I still don’t get what the breakdown between SA and LD is about.

Did he start demanding more coaching fees once she got past the million, and she thought she could probably manage without him?

Or did he say that he was doing a runner and leaving her with the 2 groups of 250 ppl on the business accelerator course? In whichcase I understand why she is seeking legal advice.

Squirrelfriend

Chatty Member
Looks like one of her happy customers is defending her and calling us on tattle bullies. I haven’t seen any bullying just a safe place to have an opinion on a shit service - I see this thread more of a review of her service. Many and myself included have said we liked her and supported her but the service she has provided recently is a shit show and how feel conned
Who is running to her defence ?

Hi all, another long-term lurker here. Bought ‘The Money Is Coming’ as an audiobook and was very close to signing up to the most recent MM course (especially as it was advertised as the ‘last chance to get it at such a low price’) but as I progressed through the audiobook I began to smell a rat and decided against putting any more money in those pockets. The book was much of a muchness - all fluff and bluff, I didn’t learn a single thing from it and you can clearly tell it was written in 2 weeks.

I’m utterly aghast at how this whole situation has been and is still being handled. She’s digging an even deeper hole for herself in her comments section as we speak! What kind of customer service and public relations is this. It beggars belief.
Does she narrate her own audiobook ?

Lemonhead123

Anyone know how I can make the 2min clip from the YouTube vid into a format I can share as it’s too big a file to upload anywhere? TY

Lemonhead123

is this a private group? What does it offer?
Yes it’s two hour long Zoom sessions per month on different topics such as chakras, tapping, crystals, money, meditation there’s been loads. It is really lead by Jen tbh and Sarah contributes. It’s always felt a safe space and I’ve enjoyed taking part in the sessions so I’m at odds over it. But if I don’t get refunded I will be cancelling.

Lemonhead123

If she had owned this mistake apologised and refunded everyone we could have all moved on and believed she made a mistake. With trust in tact, it gets more bizarre every day at the moment

She’s not that busy if she’s cheerleading her stooges on IG and in her new little FB group

That’s shady AF not naughty. This is what she does when she fucks up just deletes it and pretends that nothing happened

Authorities will have a way of getting a copy from Instagram, don’t worry about it

Same when the BLM stuff kicked off she said she didn’t have anything to say as publicly supportive action was “virtue signalling” she “did things privately” got called out, called a follower a dick face then cried about it. When she did actually read an anti racism book and was like WOW this is bad. Quite frankly horrifying as the mother of two black daughters.

That all got deleted too and she was going to make an announcement about what she was “doing” in private too... Supposedly with proceeds from the business. Just reminded me that never came either

So. Much. BS. It’s too much
I did wonder WTF her BLM post said to get called out, that’s a really really odd thing for her to say!!

Hackysac

I might be totally wrong, but I’m sure that’s what he said? At the time I thought they included future payments from the BA (which would have been another £1k per customer) but like I said, I could have it wrong?

screamqueen

VIP Member
If she had owned this mistake apologised and refunded everyone we could have all moved on and believed she made a mistake. With trust in tact, it gets more bizarre every day at the moment

She’s not that busy if she’s cheerleading her stooges on IG and in her new little FB group

That’s shady AF not naughty. This is what she does when she fucks up just deletes it and pretends that nothing happened

Authorities will have a way of getting a copy from Instagram, don’t worry about it

Same when the BLM stuff kicked off she said she didn’t have anything to say as publicly supportive action was “virtue signalling” she “did things privately” got called out, called a follower a dick face then cried about it. When she did actually read an anti racism book and was like WOW this is bad. Quite frankly horrifying as the mother of two black daughters.

That all got deleted too and she was going to make an announcement about what she was “doing” in private too... Supposedly with proceeds from the business. Just reminded me that never came either

So. Much. BS. It’s too much
You're absolutely right!

That’s the same lady who questioned it in the MM FB group. Sarah never responded and Jen had to awkwardly try to explain
Oh gosh, really?! Crikey.. the plot thickens.