Sanne Alexandra

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is not much information about Swedish vloggers/influencers and I’m very curious what do you guys think about Sanne Alexandra, so called designer married to a hockey player.
They have two kids and at mt humble opinion she is definitely sharing too much of her life so I am not surprised at all her identity was stolen a couple of years ago. Her husband seems to be quite opposite of her, humble and doesn’t like to drive the attention ... Despite all the spiritual stuff she is preaching she seems very much in love with herself and pretentious.

She is so smug. She is quite childish and her husband is an introvert. They seem to be harmless, kind people. She shows her kids on social medias again after hiding her son for a while. Her kids are very cute but she shows them way too much. And her house. And how rich she is. Her husband was a very successful jockey player who get injured and doesn’t play (much/at all?) anymore. He made money and she got the opportunity to do whatever she wants. So she created a “fashion” brand which imo not special. Pieces are made in Turkey.

Reactions: 1
I think she totally deserves a thread. Let’s talk more!

Also, she is just very Swedish. There are a lot of girls like her in Stockholm

Plain fashion, Netflix and make up.

It’s just so embarrassing to see herself showing off while her husband obviously doesn’t want to be on camera but I guess he is too polite to tell her. She is always so in love with herself, always wearing micro bikinis, showing their wealth and sharing too much about their kids and life in general, it’s like I know every aspect of their life.

Her husband seems very camera shy and not comfortable displaying every aspect of his life online. Makes sense for an introvert! But her business exists only thanks to social media, otherwise her brand would never sell. On her website she models all the pieces. Also when she has other models, she makes sure that they are not as good looking or as petite as her.
And yes you are right, she always wear the tiniest bikinis!
i mean we also know that she sleeps naked! What’s left to learn about her?

• Haha
Now she is showing off the cleaning company that cleaned her house while she was on holidays…(in between many pictures of her kids)

Like she’s doing the cleaning herself anyways… 🤦‍♀️
I have never seen her doing the home stuff, ironing, cooking, cleaning. She already said her husband cooks most of the time. Obviously she only exists on this world.
It’s easy to life a life without any obligations and and sell sh**t to others.
Her whole house is gifted, furniture, bedding, carpets, clothes. It’s so irritating to watch this every single day when all other people struggle with costs of living.

She always picks models that are bigger than her or less pretty than her. Is she the “designer” of her “brand” or the model??