Sam Walker - samwalkeruk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can't even look at him after his work outs 😭😍😍 well Darren gee has said it and on the tattle threads....does anyone actually know anything? And above poster talking about his mates and underage girls 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve been good, got distracted by someone waaaaayyyyy fitter (and way more famous 🤷🏻‍♀️) than him.
Think I might be seeing the light girls and my love for our Sam may be dwindling.
There is hope for us all
Sam will always have a piece of my heart. It might be a very very small piece but it’s a piece all the same 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Ladies who have received voicenotes from Sam - is he telling you everything you’d want to hear? I have been talking to him but saw these comments about voicenotes and thought maybe he’s doing it to loads of women 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
🤣🤣 yes of course he is! And over the phone. And as females we fall for the you’re so fit we should meet lines. He’s a massive player! 🤣🤣 keep your guard up girl xx

Reactions: 4
Oh God 🙈 to be fair I did, he even ghosted me and I left it but then he got back in touch “I love everything about you etc...” wasn’t sure if he is just playing me and saying what any woman would like to hear xx

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ladies who have received voicenotes from Sam - is he telling you everything you’d want to hear? I have been talking to him but saw these comments about voicenotes and thought maybe he’s doing it to loads of women 🙈😂
Oh my god no! Why are you talking to him? Imagine how many other women he has on the go at the min. I really don’t get the attraction at all

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.