Sam Walker - samwalkeruk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had to unfollow him because his bottom teeth are so long they make me feel sick

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Can someone make a tread on Darren Gee. His quiet at the moment with the baby but I think his gas when he starts lol

Reactions: 3
What’s darrens Instagram?

All I could find is an account called @darren_gee_flesh_eater which was him gobbing off about James English. And acting wierd dancing on drugs.

Oh it’s l5_alive_darren_gee that’s his new one it’s got 5000 followers

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
What’s darrens Instagram?

All I could find is an account called @darren_gee_flesh_eater which was him gobbing off about James English. And acting wierd dancing on drugs.

Oh it’s l5_alive_darren_gee that’s his new one it’s got 5000 followers
It's choose_a_life_not_a_knife_uk , his 47.8 followers . His barred from doing lives at the moment lol . Sam and James are doing a podcast in the next 2 weeks and both of them have beef with Darren .

He has a god like complex he thinks he is above everyone his opinion is the only one that counts. He is indestructible. Well I’m sorry one man from Liverpool can’t take on these kinds of organisations or the police.
He could be right in some of his statements but all the violence and nastiness covers up the true message he is trying to convey. And the long teeth sticking out the bottom make my stomach turn. It’s like an upside down bugs bunny.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
His new video 🙄

why would someone whose done good charitable things in his life be so proud of spending time in prison and being violent.
All to the sound track of scar face! Ya muppet

Reactions: 4
So after his big nonce expose the other day, no mention again. It’s all for content and likes and if anyone buys into it they are as thick as him.

Reactions: 6
Anyone seen his last video? So apparently he tried to catch his haters out...by putting a poll up of who wanted to see him with a top off to show his progress. Everyone that voted no is apparently a hater and has been blocked. He’s weird!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.