Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosieposie00

Yes he says he’s based in Warrington although think the Mrs is in bolton
So do you reckon he’s made all these random mates since getting out of prison? I thought he was a big time scouse criminal 🤷🏻‍♀️
must admit now I know he’s not I haven’t half gone off him
I saw him a few times in Warrington before he went to prison

jeodn

I hate to say it girl, but if you like him, do yourself a favour and swerve him now before you really fall for him. Unless you went for the meal with him in which case he might actually like you, but not being harsh if he’s doing what he’s doing and getting to know you like that then he’s having his cake and eating it. He’s got the gift of the gab and is telling everyone the same thing. I fell for it for about 12 hours then woke the fuck it and thought nah he’s a bad player. As much as I think he’s fit and I’m attracted to the fact that he’s a bad boy, am I fuck being one of many!

To add, If I could message you on here I would. Obvs not going to put specifics on here becuase you don’t know who he’s said what to and I don’t fancy feeling the wrath of him if he was able to identify us! Just be careful and know your worth xx
Message me if you want

Banny2020

Does anyone know what the video that’s going up tonight is about? I’m confused I don’t know whether he’s going to name and shame the Dubai slags or the corrupt charities

Ron Bosco

I reckon she comes over, he was out on a boat with some bird the other week, I assume it was her. If it wasn’t her she needs to swerve him! In fact she needs to swerve him anyway or he’ll become a bore and we won’t have anything to laugh about 🤣
Yea I remember that was heartbreaking....he was very loved up around then.....hopefully was someone different😂 she looked very young.....hes better off with someone closer to his own age imo 🤗🤣🤣🤣

CocoLoco2

VIP Member
First time poster long time lurker... he has a girlfriend that he lives with she does my lashes 😂 how are you all speaking to him all the time when he’s with someone! She loads pictures and stories of them together all the time ...
Please casually mention at next appointment 🤣🤣🤣🤣

What’s darrens Instagram?

All I could find is an account called @darren_gee_flesh_eater which was him gobbing off about James English. And acting wierd dancing on drugs.

Oh it’s l5_alive_darren_gee that’s his new one it’s got 5000 followers
It's choose_a_life_not_a_knife_uk , his 47.8 followers . His barred from doing lives at the moment lol . Sam and James are doing a podcast in the next 2 weeks and both of them have beef with Darren .

What are they saying?
Talking about for a pt he needs to get his bird in shape, then something about her being pregnant and talking to men when he’s gone the bar. Can’t tell if they know her or are taking the piss out of a random woman in a bar x

I think they’re taking the piss out of her because he zoomed in on her stomach

It’s another mate they’re out with videoing and tagging the muscly one so he’s reposting them

Did stabby go out with him?!

That’s where I have just been having a geg. Literally open for the world to see.
Was it only this year he got out? Must have been speaking to him while he was inside surely.
Yeah this year. Must have been unless she’s fallen in love very quickly