Sam Smith #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time, new red carpet appearance by Captain Try-Too-Hard the other night

View attachment 2611238

Previous thread here
Sam looks like one of those flip pictures, where every part of the body is actually from a different picture.
Street walker legs
Office worker trunk
Pirate head

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I would pay to see Sam walk 200 meters in those shoes
It reminds you of the outfit he wore at The Brits..the blow-up rubbish bag. He took little steps otherwise he looked like a penguin waddling along the red carpet.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Saw the top half, wondered what the fuss was about. Scrolled down, sighed loudly. It's just attention-seeking. I've no problem with people wearing whichever clothes they want to, and have been known to wear the odd piece of clothing made for the opposite gender myself. However, what he's wearing is not being non-binary or whatever, it's just screaming, "LOOK AT ME!!" which is gauche and awful.

Reactions: 16
Sam won an award for their fashion the other night...
Jesus, the states of some of them... says a lot when he wasn't the worst of the bunch. Looked like he deflated the outfit from the Brits, got to work with some scissors and gave Lena Dunham what was left over.

the-fashion-awards-2023-presente.jpg

---
I would pay to see Sam walk 200 meters in those shoes
Thought of this comment when I saw these pics. He looked like he was gonna go arse over tits any second.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oooh Sam and the BF have broken up.
There was a blind a month or so back about someone getting back in touch with their ex and the most popular guess was Sam and Brandon Flynn. If true, I wonder if it had something to do with it.

There was a blind a month or so back about someone getting back in touch with their ex and the most popular guess was Sam and Brandon Flynn. If true, I wonder if it had something to do with it.

Brandon Flynn could do soooo much better

Reactions: 2