Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
And I’ll tell you something else. The sofa I don’t have is definitely not brown corduroy 😂😂😂😂😂
---

That aged like a fine milk didn’t it 😂😂😂
Brown corduroy… mmmmm lovely choice.
It was the jeans for me, Home made shorts with 2 different length legs😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

MissSaffy

VIP Member
SP did a hideously embarrassing live AGAIN! 😂
She had accused a tiktoker of being behind another (supposedly trolling) account on tiktok, she said she was 100% sure it was her etc etc etc.
However we, here on tattle, know that SP is actually as thick as shit and believing anything she says is ridiculous cos she doesn't even know her arse from her elbow.🤡
Anyhow SP got increasingly drunk and phoned the (by then) distraught tiktoker who was crying at the accusation (all whilst live) - it was a proverbial shitshow.
SP did her usual apology tiktok the next day 😭 but by then WW had already run for the Welsh Hills and 'unfollowed' her :ROFLMAO:

I'll try and sort some condensed snippets to upload ;););)
Awww but they were bestest of friends. Even though they’d never met 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
Omg the Welsh wanker run for the hills thought she was double hard with all the threats that cunts made and she’s always got the midlands mingers back no matter what 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
How many trolling accounts those pair of scumbags made up especially with the midlands minger at the IPO game

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
And so much for stepping back and not wanting any drama and wanting to look after it’s grand kids if it’s actually got any bit like the fake husband 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Debs22

VIP Member
Did anyone else watch Fiesty's uploads on Youtube regards SP?
Well here's a snippet, trigger warning..... 🤢🤮🤢
OMG she’s just a skanky old slag. That’s gross. No self respect whatsoever. Lower than a snakes belly

• Sick

Debs22

VIP Member
Oh what a way to behave…. If that gets back to her son…🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Imagine being in your 60s and trying to act like a slut…
@slosher7777 hope her pretend husband don’t care😂😂😂😂😂😂
Or imagine her grandson hearing it when he is older. Once it’s on the internet it’s there forever. I honestly can’t imagine behaving that way. I’ve also never been desperate for a shag in my life. But then again I’ve always been in a loving relationship I suppose. WOW just WOW at those voice recordings

• Sick

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Don’t come for me guys but I actually feel sorry for her (or maybe come at me and shake me) she must be so lonely to get in debt for strangers, all they do is call out your name thanking you, they couldn’t give a shit about anyone these TT beggars, they just want to sit on their arses whilst people who work hard give them free money. I actually think TT should be governed and a lot of these arseholes removed.
She knew this all along tho.??? I think it really started with Trashbags, she was the one where she got noticed, Then WW… they’re all as bad as each other.!
I don’t feel sorry for her or any of them in any way shapes or form.
She acted Billy big bollax all the time saying she was going to rip people out of their cars, Wasn’t scared of people on the internet because the internet isn’t real life..😂😂😂
Shitter is all I can say😂😂😂😂

slosher7777

VIP Member
Their it is in black and white this is not real life funny how it is when the midlands minger is on the end of it crying it’s eyes out all for the drama she still hasn’t gone into the background and looking after it’s fake grand children she must of dragged someone out of a car and hit him over the head or went to a sperm bank to actually have children 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
And the Welsh Wanker I’ve always got your back sam a big blade right between the shoulder blades like she did to Gonzo what a fucking horrid terrible 3 sum they really are 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

LadyTosh

VIP Member
I can't believe how quick they all change lanes, its like being back at school again. WW is now up Feistys arse slagging off SP, SP is again cosying up to FFs, which shocks me that FF has allowed it after what she and feisty were saying and doin to him. U just can't keep up with all the drama and back and forth back stabbing. Just goes to show the mentality of these TikTok people. It's disgusting how these so called adults are acting. And to think we got called trolls is just laughable when they themselves are trolling each other and the proof is all there in black and white. These people aren't right in the head are they.... they seriously need some professional help 🙄👍

They have surpassed the alleged bullying/trolling/stalking that they accused us of and taken it to a whole new level. 🤦‍♀️

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Their it is in black and white this is not real life funny how it is when the midlands minger is on the end of it crying it’s eyes out all for the drama she still hasn’t gone into the background and looking after it’s fake grand children she must of dragged someone out of a car and hit him over the head or went to a sperm bank to actually have children 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
And the Welsh Wanker I’ve always got your back sam a big blade right between the shoulder blades like she did to Gonzo what a fucking horrid terrible 3 sum they really are 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I havnt spotted her for ages on TT cos I blocked the stupid twat, But I did hear she’s sucking up to the dickheads and wasting a fair amount of money on gifting them…. Oh to be sad and lonely, Wonder if she’s still being up the people unaliving themselves because of nasty bastards online… yet there was her bestie Trashbags calling people cnuts and she was fine with that.??

poola

VIP Member
OK, so SP has posted another update.
It seems that she is so highly offended by me calling her an attention seeking twat, that she has decided to not reveal all the 'bad bad things' she knows, she will no longer post any 'awareness' tiktoks, and is now withholding any information she has.
Does this sound like:
Someone with high morals?
Someone that wants to see justice done? Someone that is so very sorry for ever being an accomplice to the heinous Trasha?
Alternatively, does it sound like:
Someone that just saw another bandwagon on which to jump?
Someone that likes to get themselves involved in 'dramas' on tiktok but then bails out when the going gets tough?
Someone that is running scared?
As always, we can all judge for ourselves.

Seeing as I'm blocked on tiktok and can only respond/'converse' here, I'm gonna stick my neck out and send a direct message to you SP - we all know you are an avid reader of this page after all.
Stop beating about the bush, you have categorically stated that you have facts/proof/evidence of SF's wrongdoings.
Do the right thing, show it, explain it, prove it!!!
I would absolutely rejoice in being mistaken in my assumptions of you. Here's your chance, prove me wrong!
Man up SP, let's all see what you've got!

Attachments

• Heart

Debs22

VIP Member
Don’t get me wrong ladies, I still think it’s a nasty Cnut , but what a sorry state to get yourself into. Oh well as the saying goes “what goes around comes around “ xx

• Haha

Debs22

VIP Member
Right for those that don’t know, the Midlands Minger as said that she was a victim of an Asian grooming gang and was SA’d. Long story but anyway, I’m fortunate in that I’ve never been groomed or SA’d yet I don’t find jokes about it funny. She has posted this. She’s fucking sick.
What the actual fuck is wrong with this Cnut, that’s not in the slightest bit funny. It’s sick. What’s she on about “victim of a grooming gang” more like she was the fucking leader. She’s one sick cretin !!!!!

slosher7777

VIP Member
She’s probably chatting her mate up the fact freak into doing a deep dive on us with her detective 🕵️‍♀️ work 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3