Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smca53

VIP Member
I've been following her for almost 2 years and I used to love her content, it always made me happy somehow. I'm honestly thinking of unsubscribing as of late because since she got pregnant, 70% of her content is about it and it's really not something I'm interested in. Plus she doesn't seem as shiny and chill anymore, she gives mean-ish vibes. I might be tripping, but that's really how it feels. I also loved her house and style in LA. I mean good for her, but unfortunately I tend to skip her videos now and I'm in search for a new similar youtuber to follow.
I understand where you are coming from. I would say far more than 70% of her content is pregnancy related at the moment!

Her referring to everything as “earthy” or “fairy” vibes does my head in.

Smca53

VIP Member
There’s a court document from CA issued on Jan 2021 stating that Jarod was denied a MLO license because he’s a convict felon 👀 I wonder if that’s why they moved?
What a find!! That’s unbelievable. And so stupid, too, because it sounds like the main reason he was denied the MLO licence was because he’d lied on the application form, rather than because of the actual conviction. Idiot.

I’m viewing them in a whole new light, the more I find out. They paint everything as sweet and nice and clearly they are shady as hell.

Smca53

VIP Member
I hate when Sam says things like “Vi Vi wants to do this” or “Vi Vi likes/dislikes/wants/prefers” things that such a small child definitely wouldn’t be expressing any preference for, like how do you know that babe she literally can’t talk?

And last night she showed herself making “Vi Vi’s veggie mac and cheese” which was…. Literally over 50% beef?

taaliyah

Sam is not aging well at all if you look at her videos from 2 years ago she had a youthful glow and now she looks hard which is odd cause she takes a billion supplements a day and claims to eat sooooooo healthy :sneaky:

shortgirl

Oh, I think you could be right actually!

I was hoping it might be Dorothy and that’s why they were using the nickname Dot lol but she’s said it’s just because the baby looked like a Dot on the scan, so... :ROFLMAO:
I’d feel so sorry for that child if they called her Dorothy 😂 I reckon it’s going to be some sort of floral/fairy kinda name

Smca53

VIP Member
yes she definitely got meaner - I thought exactly the same she used to be so chilled & positive, now everything comes off bitchy & like she think she's better than other people. someone posted on another gossip site that jared is convicted of felony in NJ - possession of a weapon & drugs
Whaaat! I find that hard to believe, his online persona would have to be very fake. I suppose anything is possible, though!!

Smca53

VIP Member
Investing daddy's inheritance money lol...she never worked hard her dad died and she got money that's all...
She speaks as if she is a super knowledgeable investor, who is much too savvy to share her big secrets on investing.

Smca53

VIP Member
There are comments on her latest insta, apparently her friends commented that the baby name is Violet. I can’t see her friends comments, though. Not sure about the name if that is true!