Sam & Nic Chapman #2 moan & brag but this is not an #AD.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the tip, Nic. I’ll be going right out to purchase sneakers/trainers just to be like you.

$255.00? No problem!

Oh, and that $85.00. Tee shirt is too small for you and looks like tit. We get the message though, your hubby’s favorite brand is super expensive and you bought it yourself. Well done.

Reactions: 8
It’s Vicky Beckham‘s Birthday!!
Happy Birthday…let me post the pic we took with her fifteen years ago to show my adoring fan base that we are BFFs!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s Vicky Beckham‘s Birthday!!
Happy Birthday…let me post the pic we took with her fifteen years ago to show my adoring fan base that we are BFFs!
Didn’t even get a reshare on VB stories (Lisa Eldridge and Charlotte Tilbury did)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She seems to have a lot of time on her hands, taking pictures of the same face of makeup in different light :rolleyes:
I have to say though, I do like the short curly hair, it's cute and it looks like it's growing back thick and healthy after the treatment.

Screenshot_20220417-192642.png
Screenshot_20220417-192625.png
Screenshot_20220417-192642.png

She’s retired in her early 40s. As amazing as it might sound, I bet you get bored quick!
I'd love to do that, if I could. I would travel and go to art galleries, and read books, and play games. There is so much to do when you don't have to work or worry about money.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
‘Like a little hidden pitt of loveliness that I didn’t know”
Read as: “More free stuff”

Not in your wildest dreams do you come near Audrey Hepburn, Nic…..nice try with that hashtag.

Reactions: 5
I'd love to do that, if I could. I would travel and go to art galleries, and read books, and play games. There is so much to do when you don't have to work or worry about money.
Agree…I would also go on long walks in nature, cook more, make art, write, catch up on the jobs in my house, read all the books on my bookcase, learn a new skill or even a language, volunteer even just a few hours of my time each week to a cause I’m passionate about, go swimming, take up horse riding again…it’s not possible for me to get bored! Procrastinating is another thing though…

Reactions: 7
I used to really like watching them on YouTube as well as Lisa Eldridge who I still really like as I remembered her from the tv show 10 years younger
When did they change so much? The thing with Nic i don't understand is she has just has treatment for her MS and I feel maybe she would be raring to go and so grateful and happy to have her life back and be spending her time doing all the things she maybe couldn't do for a while, like she has just got a new lease of life and she just seems so bored.. she doesn't have to work and has lots of money why isn't she doing stuff? Rather than sitting filming her make up (that she retired from presumably cos she didn't enjoy it anymore?)and telling us what t shirts she loves.. so strange
I just don't enjoy following influencers I don't like watching people putting on make up and posing like they are on a photo shoot - then they go off and put the washing on.. like what a strange existence
Instagram has become a bit rubbish and make up influencers are everywhere now, all wearing the same gifted make up that their mates send them.. it's like one big qvc ad

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The gifted stuff gets so boring!! They all seem to be trying to flog the same crap products that no one wants!! The flavour of the month is that sodding razor 🙄 I’ll just get a bic disposable from Tesco for 1.99 and rip my legs to pieces thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 9
'I don't often talk about this place because I always think you shouldn't promote things on your instagram'

ten stories of promoting it later.

'I thought I'd bring the dogs over, it will give me an excuse to promote this place as well but also to do my walk to see how I'm getting on.'

She just doesn't know what to do with her day I'm sure! She doesn't even make sense, she says she goes for walks around where she lives but apparently she has had to go to the holiday home to see if she is improving with her walking?!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
A total ad for the holiday home (bigger than most normal people’s first home!) I wonder if bookings have been slower than hoped

Reactions: 1
She said something about living there one day, if I recall there was an article about the property previously which was bought by a family as their home but they had to sell as it can only be rented out/lived in certain amount of days - I may have dreamt it though....?!

It's £750 a night to rent it out and only sleeps 10 so it's not like loads of families could go together and share the cost. Who can afford something like this? It looks like they've over-priced themselves and therefore don't have many bookings. It must have cost a fortune to kit out.

Did anyone see Ian's stories yesterday he was also plugging the bookings. He is building a massive outside bar area with all the gear, that must cost ££££££.

• Wow
She said something about living there one day, if I recall there was an article about the property previously which was bought by a family as their home but they had to sell as it can only be rented out/lived in certain amount of days - I may have dreamt it though....?!
Apparently it was only ever granted permission as a holiday home, there were several news articles about it . The orginal family who converted it were on 'Build a New Life in The Country' and absolutely slaved over it.

It sold for a cool 1.02 million pounds according to Rightmove in May 21 😶

• Wow
It's £750 a night to rent it out and only sleeps 10 so it's not like loads of families could go together and share the cost. Who can afford something like this? It looks like they've over-priced themselves and therefore don't have many bookings. It must have cost a fortune to kit out.
They've dropped it the, I think it was £1000 a night when they first got it.

• Wow
Christ imagine a life when all you have to talk about is yourself?! Who needs a therapist if you can bore the arse off followers who are dropping like flies.
i was looking through pictures today and thought “ooh that’s a nice one of me”. Ha ha 😀. Basic or what?! Trying to make it relatable by giving context. Seems to me she is bored as duck at home with nobody to talk to. If I want to hear about the menopause I’ll listen to someone who specifically discusses their stories only on the menopause. Not their house, their cars, their kids, their husband, their dogs, their family, their dull day of dental and hair apts. When does the overshare stop?! I’d need alcohol intravenously into my arm if I was her therapist / counsellor 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3