Sam & Nic Chapman #2 moan & brag but this is not an #AD.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m lost and confused by her story, firstly it is a ski resort, there are always ski shops open when the resorts are open. For arguments sakes say not one ski shop was open, Salzburg is a hour away. Plenty of ski shops there and clothes, underpants. He isn’t a child, surely he can leave the kids behind and go get himself sorted? Even if BA promised them the luggage, if you didn’t have it after a day or two would you not go and buy a few things incase it’s lost?! I can’t believe the drama when it was so easily fixed!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So she puts it on stories because she doesnt know how to communicate with these companies? You phone them, repeatedly. You eventually get through. No one is watching your stories. Utterly pathetic and tone dead. Yes it’s super annoying but you get on with it, is he that much of a wet weekend as she just made him out to be?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She thinks everything is expensive because she’s not used to spending her own money! But don’t see why she feels the need to keep saying it. Whenever there’s an issue she just tags the company and starts bitching about how she wants money back. duck off Nic.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ian yapping again on his stories, got his bag last night. Still can’t figure out why he didn’t nip to the local shops and buy pants and toiletries?!

Reactions: 9
They tag the companies in the hopes that they’ll receive OTT compensation because they’re ~influencers~

Shows how easy and comfortable their lives are if this is causing such a meltdown. They’re making out like he was dropped alone in the middle of Siberia rather than a popular ski resort in Europe. Go to the shops, buy some toiletries and boxers, hire ski gear and get a grip.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They tag the companies in the hopes that they’ll receive OTT compensation because they’re ~influencers~

Shows how easy and comfortable their lives are if this is causing such a meltdown. They’re making out like he was dropped alone in the middle of Siberia rather than a popular ski resort in Europe. Go to the shops, buy some toiletries and boxers, hire ski gear and get a grip.
Exactly!!!

Reactions: 2
And I don’t think anyone cares about what flavour jelly bean her and her daughter got ffs!!!! She said sorry she wants her to film them all but she doesn’t have to post every bloody one!!
Totally yawnsville right 😏🙄. Think I learnt to sleep with my eyes open 🤣

Ian yapping again on his stories, got his bag last night. Still can’t figure out why he didn’t nip to the local shops and buy pants and toiletries?!
Too busy complaining to his followers and crying of course 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
£165 for a jumper followed by “so if you can spare a little bit of money” £165 is not a little bit of money, Nic. To you it may be, but not to the majority of your followers.

Reactions: 15
£165 for a jumper followed by “so if you can spare a little bit of money” £165 is not a little bit of money, Nic. To you it may be, but not to the majority of your followers.
And to top it off it was gifted to her so what happens to the school meals for her jumper? 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She seems to be filming everything at the moment. The whole family are affected and can bore off!

Reactions: 5
And back with the jelly bean tit again that literally no one cares about other than themselves!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
👏👏👏 well done Nic, I’m sure you’re the ONLY person in the world to stay in when having covid 🙄

Reactions: 6