Sam & Nic Chapman #2 moan & brag but this is not an #AD.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I’ve just watched her stories and don’t know why I sat through it all. So much tit comes out of her mouth!!!! Is she a dentist now too? With the way she was talking about teeth movement you’d think so! And who gives a tit how many baby teeth her and her siblings have? Literally no one cares!!! God she must be bored to want to tell the world all of those boring stories! Of course had to get the hair and chemo in, even had to talk about DNA so she can say hers has probably changed because of the stem cell treatment 🥱

I used to really like her and preferred her out of the two sisters but she is insufferable these days!

Reactions: 7
She should take a leaf out of Sams book and keep her kids of Instagram until they are old enough to understand and decide for themselves if they want to be featured

Reactions: 16
I can’t even fathom what she thinks is heartbreak. Jesus bleeping Christ your husband has no clothes for a bleeping holiday?! My heart literally bleeds. What an overstatement of drama. Some people can’t even afford to eat or heat their homes and we are currently experiencing a war. Insensitive and completely unnecessary. All followed of course with afternoon tea at the ritz. As if a kid wants to go to that bloody starchy and Tory hell hole full of grandmas.. the word “expensive” seems to come out of her mouth every story. Pains me greatly, what a vapid buffoon..

• Sick
Reactions: 27
I can’t even fathom what she thinks is heartbreak. Jesus bleeping Christ your husband has no clothes for a bleeping holiday?! My heart literally bleeds. What an overstatement of drama. Some people can’t even afford to eat or heat their homes and we are currently experiencing a war. Insensitive and completely unnecessary. All followed of course with afternoon tea at the ritz. As if a kid wants to go to that bloody starchy and Tory hell hole full of grandmas.. the word “expensive” seems to come out of her mouth every story. Pains me greatly, what a vapid buffoon..
Very insensitive 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Oh my god, shocked about these spoilt imbeciles and their behaviour after watching their stories today considering the real hardships a lot of people have to go through.
The part when she said she had never heard Ian so upset and thought he was going to cry because he had to wash his own pants and found it "degrading"..... honestly 🤭🤭🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Just watched it, FFS honestly she has just no self awareness, no emotional intelligence and is creating an utter monster with that child. Always new she was pretty thick but that’s new level.

Reactions: 13
And saying it was out of season so no shops open? It's still very much the ski season and all shops will be open. Also you can hire helmets and boots and ski gear/borrow from the other guys on the trip/go to a supermarket to buy toiletries etc. He's such a big girl's blouse. As for her stories - The Ritz, a clearly expensive hotel for the night, a trip to Hamleys - could she rub it in any more that they have money to burn?

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Wow - I haven’t watched Nic or Sam for about a year or so now but just watched Nics story after seeing this. Why does she talk so differently now??! She NEVER used to speak like that, it’s like she’s trying to sound super well spoken, just why?! Also, a grown man nearly crying at hand washing pants. Get a friggin grip!

Reactions: 12
And I don’t think anyone cares about what flavour jelly bean her and her daughter got ffs!!!! She said sorry she wants her to film them all but she doesn’t have to post every bloody one!!

Reactions: 6
Its a shame his bags turned up as I would have liked to see the look on her face when she discovered that there is capped liability on baggage claims and BA wouldn't be paying out a lot of money (relatively speaking) regardless of what was in his suitcase.

• Haha
Reactions: 11