Sam & Nic Chapman #2 moan & brag but this is not an #AD.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t think she was begging at all. If she’d tagged them, she’d have been begging lol.

Reactions: 1
I didn’t think she was begging at all. If she’d tagged them, she’d have been begging lol.
She is though. She’s hoping that a peloton employee or exec will be watching / in touch and at least offer her a discount. She could easily make that decision herself / with her husband and or friends that probably own one themselves! 🙄

Her voice sounds soo different now that it did when they started on YouTube.

Reactions: 9
I assume the voice change is partly due to the new crowd. Her kids go to an independent school so I guess there’s pressure to fit in with Tarquin and Jemima at the gates.

There will definitely be an #ad Peloton post in the next couple of weeks. To be fair, I think they sent one to every bloody influencer going so her name must have slipped off the list when they gave it all up (yet haven’t…)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I assume the voice change is partly due to the new crowd. Her kids go to an independent school so I guess there’s pressure to fit in with Tarquin and Jemima at the gates.

There will definitely be an #ad Peloton post in the next couple of weeks. To be fair, I think they sent one to every bloody influencer going so her name must have slipped off the list when they gave it all up (yet haven’t…)
This is exactly it. She’s seen how many other influencers now have one so wants to try and get one herself! As someone else said, she can quite easily make that decision herself. She’s already said that Elliott’s…oops sorry Example’s wife has one so why not talk to her about it?

Reactions: 4
Pandemic restrictions are over and gyms are reopening so Peloton’s share price has gone way down. She might have missed the boat there. I hope so beggy face.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So obnoxious. Should I buy a Pelaton rower or bike….bike costs $2400. Oh and the 45/month fee is no problem. Out of touch, Ukraine burning, two million displaced persons. Keep your multi thousand pound purchases to yourself. Read the room Nic.Oh, I forgot…she’s pitching for a freebie.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Does she really have to turn everything into talking about her and her hair? She started talking about the Will Smith situation just so she can mention her hair again!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does she really have to turn everything into talking about her and her hair? She started talking about the Will Smith situation just so she can mention her hair again!!
I don’t think she can understand a situation if she doesn’t make it all about her

Reactions: 5
Giving her upbringing I’d of thought she’d of been more horrified at the violence on show. Chris Rock is a comedian, it’s literally his job to take the piss, whether you agree or not, it is what it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So true!! She skimmed passed the violence part, it was more about the hair 🙄

Reactions: 5
What kind of accent does she have?
It’s a pretty common neutral Norfolk accent but with Essex & broad Norfolk twangs.
Since she’s become a bit more well to do and the kids going to the school they do she’s trying to be (or perhaps it’s just rubbing off) more well spoken.

Reactions: 4
I’ve always got the impression that Sam doesn’t like them. I remember her saying once that she’s not a very good auntie, basically I don’t think she bothers much with any of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve always got the impression that Sam doesn’t like them. I remember her saying once that she’s not a very good auntie, basically I don’t think she bothers much with any of them.
She's said she doesn't like children and that that basically extended to her own too, when they were younger. Sam's just not a kids' person, it seems. But with Nic's kids not even Mary Poppins would be a kids' person.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Is it really necessary to follow your kid into a dental appointment, videotape it and broadcast on Instagram? Oh, I forgot, that’s what narcissists do. No wonder her kids are unbearable!

And thank you, Nic for the very very close up of your gums, teeth, etc.

Will you be filming your bowel movements anytime soon for the world of Instagram?

And loved seeing your little itty bitty baby teeth 🦷

I’m fortunate my skin is good in spite of my family history of little bitty baby teeth.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3