Sam & Nic Chapman #2 moan & brag but this is not an #AD.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In a recent live, Sam talked about going to the gym a few times a week, I think she just lost weight...
As for the bone structure, her mother has quite the defined jaw too. Genetics. \o/

Reactions: 1
She's stunning, don't know why she keeps sucking her cheeks like that. It makes her look crone-like

Reactions: 8
I really respect her for starting a channel from scratch (yeap looking at you Nicola). I have also been influenced to get a mascara she was using in the copper/rusty makeup tutorial and I haven't been influenced to buy a beauty product in years.
(It better be good!)

Reactions: 10
Looks like the wee puppet in the Saw movies there.

Why is Nic getting her micro bladed brows removed? I'm not expert but don't they naturally just start to fade
Unfortunately not. I had mine done a couple of years ago and they’re still really dark and look grey particularly where there’s less hair and the hairstrokes have merged. I’ve booked in with the same woman from seeing her post. It’s £70 a session but whether Nic paid is another story! I won’t be getting mine re-done and by sounds of it Nic might not either now.

Reactions: 3
Unfortunately not. I had mine done a couple of years ago and they’re still really dark and look grey particularly where there’s less hair and the hairstrokes have merged. I’ve booked in with the same woman from seeing her post. It’s £70 a session but whether Nic paid is another story! I won’t be getting mine re-done and by sounds of it Nic might not either now.
Got to admit I’m thinking of booking in with the same woman, didn’t know it was possible until I saw Nic’s video - I guess influencing does still work sometimes 😠

Reactions: 5
So Nicola uploads a Sephora ad, uses products and gives a 20% discount code - none of the products she’s used are included in the discount!!!!
You think they’d check… 🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I just think it doesn't suit her. On the right person it could look great, she's just too prissy for it. It wears her.

Reactions: 1
I love her hair short - she has the perfect bone structure for it. Also her hair looks sooo healthy now - I guess growing back after chemo means it’s her “real” hair as in no dye etc in it.

I think kudos for her for the way she’s dealt with her hair overall. Extensions from that length would look awful so she’s really got no choice but to embrace it if she’s intending to grow it out. Must be so strange dealing with a different hair texture to the one you’ve always had.

Reactions: 2
I think kudos for her for the way she’s dealt with her hair overall. Extensions from that length would look awful so she’s really got no choice but to embrace it if she’s intending to grow it out. Must be so strange dealing with a different hair texture to the one you’ve always had.
Oh 100% credit to her, completely. I just thought with it having been that length for so long now, that she must be maintaining/enjoying it at that length.

I think her Gigi Hadid makeup looked nothing like the silver eye makeup Gigi had. Why bother when it's not even close...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2