Sam & Nic Chapman #2 moan & brag but this is not an #AD.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s be honest. Both of their husbands are not really bringing it home are they? Nice husband is always faffing about in the background or doing the lunch or dinner. Sams husband the director is always poncing around her apartment or sunning himself in the villa. They certainly didn’t go for providers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Let’s be honest. Both of their husbands are not really bringing it home are they? Nice husband is always faffing about in the background or doing the lunch or dinner. Sams husband the director is always poncing around her apartment or sunning himself in the villa. They certainly didn’t go for providers.
No…but to be fair, Sam came on this thread not long ago to explain that her husband has more than one job. I think she said he lectures at Norwich university 4 days a week. If he’s fair, hard-working and earnest, I don’t think it matters that he has less money in the bank than Sam.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
No…but to be fair, Sam came on this thread not long ago to explain that her husband has more than one job. I think she said he lectures at Norwich university 4 days a week. If he’s fair, hard-working and earnest, I don’t think it matters that he has less money in the bank than Sam.
Quoting myself to say I was hungover when I wrote this and I didn’t mean ‘earnest’…I meant if he had good and honest intentions. A lesson not to trust the first word my brain throws out on the morning after the night before 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Not Nic having a go at a young Tiktoker doing her thing and calling it “so cringe”….. on the back of her taking bathroom selfies. 😂 Girl, we all the sammmmme.

• Haha
Aye definitely not a wig, think it's just at an awkward length as I assume she's growing it out.
Thought she quite suited it from the holidays pics/reel, but does give bad wig vibes in the most recent post unfortunately

Reactions: 2
She’s growing it as she lost it when she had chemo. Sadly it’s impossible to know how it will grow back and it’s come back curly which I think she said she didn’t mind, but I think it’s at that annoying growing-out stage now

Reactions: 3
In every picture of Nic’s makeup recently she looks awful. She’s lucky she looks better without it. I wish I did! 🤣😃

Reactions: 2
In every picture of Nic’s makeup recently she looks awful. She’s lucky she looks better without it. I wish I did! 🤣😃
I came here to see what people were saying about her latest few Instagram videos. Each to their own and I don't want to be needlessly horrible but the looks all seem really dated?
I genuinely thought some of them must have been like recreations of famous "looks", like a big celeb from the 90s or something, but no

Yeah i've always thought she looks better without makeup. It doesn't help that the looks she does are quite heavy and dated. Sam was always been the more talented one

Reactions: 5
I think Nic is talented, but she just refuses to admit the sort of looks she does do not flatter her. It's fine if that's what she likes, I guess, but she just does not suit such heavy eye looks and the caterpillar drawn on brows.