Sam & Nic Chapman #2 moan & brag but this is not an #AD.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure Sam said on one of her lives that she’s feeling ready to do something make-up related again, she just wasn’t sure (or wasn’t saying) what it was and in what capacity. Not YouTube because she doesn’t care for what that’s become now compared to 10 years ago, but *something*.

So I’m eagerly waiting. 😂 I like her and I especially love her now that she’s older. She’s not everyone’s cup of tea and she knows that and doesn’t care one bit. 🥰
I really hope this is true. Sam, to me, was like the cool girl a year above in school, teaching you how to look good. I really like her, and miss watching her. She taught me how to do make up well, and fired up a life long passion for it!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I really hope this is true. Sam, to me, was like the cool girl a year above in school, teaching you how to look good. I really like her, and miss watching her. She taught me how to do make up well, and fired up a life long passion for it!
I know she's not for everyone, but I loved Sam's sense of humor and general IDGAF attitude. She really did give cool girl a couple years ahead vibes. But real cool girl, not fake cool girl like Tanya Burr's current personality :p

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think they were both likeable in their own way, they were both genuine and honest. I loved how they were always so honest about any cosmetic work. They were both great to watch for different reasons and that worked so well as a viewer.
I miss it, I hope Nic posts regularly

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So why is Nic in my subscriptions? I can't remember subscribing. Did she just revive and rename the old Pixiwoo channel?
Screenshot_20220908-185311.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
That happened to me too with her first video. I got a notification to say that she had posted a video.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
That's a bit cheeky, it would be more of a challenge if she tried to build audience from zero.

Reactions: 6
I must admit, I don't understand why all of Sam's videos were deleted (or set private). I read somewhere she didn't want to come back to YT tutorials and I can understand that because it changed quite a bit these last few years but, even if she doesn't post any new content, why delete/hide all the rest ? When you have 2 million subscribers, it seems like such a loss for all of those people. :/

Reactions: 6
yes exactly this, if you go on the channel all of NICs videos from 10+ years ago are there but Sam's have been deleted/privated
I’m not actually sure she’s allowed to do this? Surely that subscription information should have been deleted at the time the original channel was taken down. Otherwise it’s keeping data and using it for a purpose for which it’s not intended. I think she’s on dodgy ground re data protection laws here. I think the Information Commissioner might be interested in this.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m not actually sure she’s allowed to do this? Surely that subscription information should have been deleted at the time the original channel was taken down. Otherwise it’s keeping data and using it for a purpose for which it’s not intended. I think she’s on dodgy ground re data protection laws here. I think the Information Commissioner might be interested in this.
I don’t think the channel/account was taken down though, they just set their content to private for the time. Now Nic has reactivated her videos and possibly just renamed the channel.

Reactions: 4
I'm sure YouTube's extensive T&Cs cover this, any data breach would be with them, rather than individual channels

Reactions: 1
I find it odd that Nic chose to go to a really nice, up market restaurant for her Mum's bday wearing gym leggings & runners, a hoodie and a backpack on two shoulders. It's the sort of place you'd go once a year for something really special. I don't even think she's taken it for granted or she just wants to be comfy (You can be comfy in a smarter drawstring trouser and a cashmere jumper), it's like she's lost her way a bit.

Reactions: 5
I find it odd that Nic chose to go to a really nice, up market restaurant for her Mum's bday wearing gym leggings & runners, a hoodie and a backpack on two shoulders. It's the sort of place you'd go once a year for something really special. I don't even think she's taken it for granted or she just wants to be comfy (You can be comfy in a smarter drawstring trouser and a cashmere jumper), it's like she's lost her way a bit.
Her husband always gives me similar vibes to beauty crush's ex.

I agree, that was a little odd. Even if you go there often, you’d think you’d make a little more effort than what you’d wear to pick up milk from your local supermarket. Judy looked gorgeous though!