Sam & Nic Chapman #2 moan & brag but this is not an #AD.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember when they first started out it was the same skincare all the time embryolise (sure I spelt that wrong so sorry in advance)
Same as the foundation was always Chanel
I don't understand because I have used the same skincare for over 20 years clarins and Bobbi brown when I can afford and nivea q10 /Superdrug vitamin e range when I'm skint
So if she loves it so much just buy it?! She can well afford it
Maybe it's the thrill of being able to blah it for free? I'm sure we would all love that 😂
But that's why I never buy in influencers recommendation cos they never stick to it
I bought embryolise because they used it :cautious:

I was very naive about influencers back then 😁

Reactions: 8
I bought embryolise because they used it :cautious:

I was very naive about influencers back then 😁
I nearly did too! I do think that was before they were being paid to advertise? Cos embryolise soon went out the window 😆
Same as you that was before I realised that influencers were just self employed advertisers 😂

Reactions: 5
I nearly did too! I do think that was before they were being paid to advertise? Cos embryolise soon went out the window 😆
Same as you that was before I realised that influencers were just self employed advertisers 😂
I bought a few products they used in their videos. Mac Black Track Eyeliner. I'm trying to think of others 🤔🙈

Reactions: 1
Mac studio fix concealer, I did go back to estee Lauder and Bobbi brown though 😆
Remember their Avon phase? I even remember them using Marks and Spencer foundation, healthy mix foundation, things we could actually afford.

Reactions: 3
Yes. I remember they used alot of superdrug products too. I can't remember if that was before or after the brush deal
It just reached a point were the average consumer couldn’t keep up with the amount of high end recommendations, everything became Tom Ford etc

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
The thing I’m still a bit salty about is when Sam went on about this Niod lip plumper and how good it was and she could tell a difference. And I bought it. Wasn’t cheap of course. Didn’t make a spot of difference to me.
Month later or so she came out with her fillers story - so it was bollocks.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Is it just me who finds Nics bragging totally tone deaf, there is a cost of living crisis and a lot of the country are struggling to get by. Today alone, we've had Augustinus Bader, a holiday, new nails and Porsche.
It just doesn't land well at all. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Is it just me who finds Nics bragging totally tone deaf, there is a cost of living crisis and a lot of the country are struggling to get by. Today alone, we've had Augustinus Bader, a holiday, new nails and Porsche.
It just doesn't land well at all. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I had actually wondered if she was doing it on purpose today. So bad.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The thing I’m still a bit salty about is when Sam went on about this Niod lip plumper and how good it was and she could tell a difference. And I bought it. Wasn’t cheap of course. Didn’t make a spot of difference to me.
Month later or so she came out with her fillers story - so it was bollocks.
Urgh this sucks. I wonder how many other people bought it too? The worst part is she doesn’t need fillers etc - her natural lips are lovely. Sam really is a striking beauty in my opinion- she has an older worldly kind of classic beauty. She looks a lot like her mum bone structure wise and her mum could have been a model!

Reactions: 5
Urgh this sucks. I wonder how many other people bought it too? The worst part is she doesn’t need fillers etc - her natural lips are lovely. Sam really is a striking beauty in my opinion- she has an older worldly kind of classic beauty. She looks a lot like her mum bone structure wise and her mum could have been a model!
Ok just cos u think she is reading this now no need to lick her arse. She doesn’t sit n do her makeup cos she thinks she’s ugly. 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok just cos u think she is reading this now no need to lick her arse. She doesn’t sit n do her makeup cos she thinks she’s ugly. 😭😭

🤣🧐 I mean I’ve said previously -long before she commented here- that I think she’s a striking looking woman. 🤷🏻‍♀️ and for what it’s worth, I assume ALL influencers read their threads, whether they comment here or not 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17

🤣🧐 I mean I’ve said previously -long before she commented here- that I think she’s a striking looking woman. 🤷🏻‍♀️ and for what it’s worth, I assume ALL influencers read their threads, whether they comment here or not 😉
For what’s it’s worth…
So do I!

Reactions: 2
I remember that Avon eyeliner they were obsessed with. I could never find it in the states and gave up.

I remember that Avon eyeliner they were obsessed with. I could never find it in the states and gave up.
They changed the name to Mark Gel Eyeliner. I think it’s now called Sunset Beats Gel Paint Eyeliner. It’s decent enough but it dries out and shrinks, not something to stockpile.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Honestly, I bought lots of items they recommended and I still use them today. It was usually makeup they used in tutorials so I could see I liked the colour and item before buying.

Reactions: 4
Come to think of it I got a fair few bits. The days before I realised I was being ‘influenced’ and thought they were genuine recommendations. The Mac and collection 2000 concealer, Mac eyeshadows, that avon eyeliner and a gel pot eyeliner, a borjouis foundation… they were all good products though. Embroyolisse too actually but I think they genuinely did use that at the start or am I being naïve?

Reactions: 4