Sam & Nic Chapman #2 moan & brag but this is not an #AD.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would Sam come on here on a random Friday and tell all? 🤔 Seems she’s getting her hair done today? Just curious, why now 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Why would Sam come on here on a random Friday and tell all? 🤔 Seems she’s getting her hair done today? Just curious, why now 🤷🏻‍♀️
She clearly said she was travelling and had time on her hands. Also she has previous for this - she used to come up on the old GG boards from time to time.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Because someone said that she financially supported her husband which I suspect she didn’t appreciate so she set the record straight and a few other speculations in the meantime. Good for her.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
So did my comment about their wealth on Wednesday night start a discussion which hit a nerve, prompt Sam to write those messages and subsequently solve the Martha mystery???? You're welcome everyone. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
So did my comment about their wealth on Wednesday night start a discussion which hit a nerve, prompt Sam to write those messages and subsequently solve the Martha mystery???? You're welcome everyone. 😂

Chef’s kiss

Reactions: 1
Definitely big respect to Sam after posting on here, it’s nice to have an influencer who speaks to people on Tattle as equals and not publicly branding every single person as a troll! Others could learn from her!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Definitely big respect to Sam after posting on here, it’s nice to have an influencer who speaks to people on Tattle as equals and not publicly branding every single person as a troll! Others could learn from her!
Considering their online fame they don’t generally get any hate and this is one of the driest threads on here which is a compliment to them both really 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s alive and well and lives in Norfolk with another sausage.
It’s not my story to tell but I 100% confirm that she’s really happy, healthy and absolutely not brown bread.
So pleased we finally know what happened to the hound

Reactions: 5
I have a pleasing image in my head now of Martha frolicking through fields of lush green grass with a little pal by her side.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’ve never followed Tanya but I don’t understand why you wouldn’t just say at the time that she rehomed the dog as since the marriage break up she no longer has the time to give the dog the time it deserves because of work. Why the big mystery?

Reactions: 13
I’ve never followed Tanya but I don’t understand why you wouldn’t just say at the time that she rehomed the dog as since the marriage break up she no longer has the time to give the dog the time it deserves because of work. Why the big mystery?
Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.
She’d have got slated either way so probably decided it’s nobody’s business but theirs 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I remember when they first started out it was the same skincare all the time embryolise (sure I spelt that wrong so sorry in advance)
Same as the foundation was always Chanel
I don't understand because I have used the same skincare for over 20 years clarins and Bobbi brown when I can afford and nivea q10 /Superdrug vitamin e range when I'm skint
So if she loves it so much just buy it?! She can well afford it
Maybe it's the thrill of being able to blah it for free? I'm sure we would all love that 😂
But that's why I never buy in influencers recommendation cos they never stick to it

Reactions: 7