Sam & Nic Chapman #2 moan & brag but this is not an #AD.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On Companies House it says the Pixiwoo company made £6m in their final year so they definitely made loads more than that with Real Techniques with the brushes being so popular.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It’s a lot of money - but the way they spend money it won’t last that long. Nic has three properties - spent all that money on a pool. Sam has a million pound apartment and also a villa in Ibiza. Kids probably at private school.
no wonder they keep taking gifted stuff - Sam doesn’t seem on the beg as much as Nic.

Reactions: 6
More than that. They were both millionaires by 2010 if memory serves me right. That was pre RT launching! I remember there was an article at the time when they had both become millionaires - I tried to find it but can’t seem to see any record of it.
I wouldn't be surprised if it was more than that, they were trailblazers, for YouTube and they were good at it. I can imagine if I'd been young in 2009 when I first watched Sam I'd have thought she was big sister material

• Heart
I wouldn't be surprised if it was more than that, they were trailblazers, for YouTube and they were good at it. I can imagine if I'd been young in 2009 when I first watched Sam I'd have thought she was big sister material
Can confirm I thought that haha. And she actually had skill as a makeup artist, picked up some good tips from her.

We also forget that for a few years there, YouTube was an unregulated cornucopia. YouTubers didn't need to disclose anything. Companies were paying them to use products, include them in reviews, etc. and they just did without making it any different from other products/earlier videos. Who knows how much they made then?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s a lot of money - but the way they spend money it won’t last that long. Nic has three properties - spent all that money on a pool. Sam has a million pound apartment and also a villa in Ibiza. Kids probably at private school.
no wonder they keep taking gifted stuff - Sam doesn’t seem on the beg as much as Nic.
I think Sam has a property portfolio, I'm sure someone told me in passing that she bought a period property on the spot for cash to rent out. Of course she has that expensive little husband to support.
And weren't the Chapmans starting a gin company once, is that still happening?

Reactions: 3
Hi everyone
I realise this isn’t the done thing but I’ve got quite a bit of time on my hands so thought I could clear up some of this speculation for you.

I don’t remember the exact date we became millionaires but it wasn’t as early at 2010.

Danny and I split in sept 2013 and I remember that I had 40k in the bank then. (Obviously that was a huge amount as I’d lived in my overdraft since I moved to London when I was 18 in 1995/6)

I think it was most likely to be late 2016/2017

As for how much we earned personally during our time, I couldn’t tell you, I haven’t added it up but of course you can always find out how much Pixiwoo made from Companies House and deduct the tax, if you can be arsed.

Our early days on YouTube 2008 - 2012 were spent trying to convince brands that there was even legs in social media. Many did (reluctantly at first) supply us with products but I don’t recall any money until Gleam started. We did however make good money (thousands not millions) from the partner program and then after that the gamble we took on the offshoot beauty platform CPMs but that probably only lasted a few years, after the CPMs came down, the second gamble we took, RT (which was actually the first but took longer to mature) was doing well so I we started to earn from that.

Our business model was always to work with one brand to build something that we loved together so that we wouldn’t need to take lots of different sponsorship deals and therefore dilute ourselves. This meant Nic and I didn’t do that many sponsored ads (in comparison to most others).

With regard to properties, yes I own some.
When I started earning a lot I would panic about it being in the bank and so I started to put it into property.
The last two years of pixiwoo were very very stressful, legally I can’t talk about that nor do I want too but when Nic and I decided to stop Pixiwoo, I wanted to have something positive that would mark the 12 years of hard work and stress. That is why I bought the villa in Ibiza.

I intend to rent it out next year so that it will pay for itself but for now I’m just going to enjoy it and maybe one day in the future we’ll live there.

As for the future work wise, Ive had quite a bit of time to think about it and I definitely will start work again, not least because I panic if I’m not earning and only spending.

I don’t see myself coming back to social media in the same way that I left but I do have some ideas but it’s not Gin.

I’ve never been one to enjoy sharing too much of my life or the speculation that comes with it (although at times I’ve done just that). I’m sure you’ll all agree that I’m not that interesting. I fluctuate in weight by and 12lbs frequently (again it’s not interesting) I change my hair regularly, some of these you like, most you hate 🤣 but that’s about it. (FYI - I do miss my brunette hair but I have too much grey now and I’m lazy so this is much easier to maintain)

I don’t really mind the criticism about me but I do find criticism of the people I love difficult.

My sister is ace although she is a massive over-sharer. She runs wild with that tit but is very kind and so so generous.
My husband is unbelievably supportive, kind, hard working and very clever. I don’t need to support him financially, although I happily would.
He has multiple jobs amongst those he’s a university lecturer four days a week.

He is shorter than me though so you are very correct there. 🤣

I’m 5’10. He’s 5’7. It’s not a thing for us but some people have issues with height difference.

Most people are shorter than me. I seem to have always dated men that are the same height as me or shorter. It’s not a factor for me.
I’m getting off the train now so I’ll end this here. I do understand that the speculation and running with it is all part of the fun here and also it’s probably far more interesting than the truth so I don’t expect it to end. As my daughter says, It’s not that deep.
Also sorry for punctuation and grammar.

I’m barely educated. You probably know that.

😃 x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 180
This is why I've always loved Sam. Just wish she'd cleared up what the heck happened to Martha 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Hi everyone
I realise this isn’t the done thing but I’ve got quite a bit of time on my hands so thought I could clear up some of this speculation for you.

I don’t remember the exact date we became millionaires but it wasn’t as early at 2010.

Danny and I split in sept 2013 and I remember that I had 40k in the bank then. (Obviously that was a huge amount as I’d lived in my overdraft since I moved to London when I was 18 in 1995/6)

As for how much we earned personally during our time, I couldn’t tell you, I haven’t added it up but of course you can always find out how much Pixiwoo made from Companies House and deduct the tax, if you can be arsed.

Our early days on YouTube 2008 - 2012 were spent trying to convince brands that there was even legs in social media. Many did (reluctantly at first) supply us with products but I don’t recall any money until Gleam started. We did however make good money (thousands not millions) from the partner program and then after that the gamble we took on the offshoot beauty platform CPMs but that probably only lasted a few years, after the CPMs came down, the second gamble we took, RT (which was actually the first but took longer to mature) was doing well so I we started to earn from that.

Our business model was always to work with one brand to build something that we loved together so that we wouldn’t need to take lots of different sponsorship deals and therefore dilute ourselves. This meant Nic and I didn’t do that many sponsored ads (in comparison to most others).

When I started earning a lot I would panic about it being in the bank and so I started to put it into property.
The last two years of pixiwoo were very very stressful, legally I can’t talk about that nor do I want too but when Nic and I decided to stop Pixiwoo, I wanted to have something positive that would mark the 12 years of hard work and stress. That is why I bought the villa in Ibiza.

I intend to rent it out next year so that it will pay for itself but for now I’m just going to enjoy it and maybe one day in the future we’ll live there.

As for the future work wise, Ive had quite a bit of time to think about it and I definitely will start work again, not least because I panic if I’m not earning and only spending.

I don’t see myself coming back to social media in the same way that I left but I do have some ideas but it’s not Gin.

I’ve never been one to enjoy sharing too much of my life or the speculation that comes with it (although at times I’ve done just that). I’m sure you’ll all agree that I’m not that interesting. I fluctuate in weight by and 12lbs frequently (again it’s not interesting) I change my hair regularly, some of these you like, most you hate 🤣 but that’s about it. (FYI - I do miss my brunette hair but I have too much grey now and I’m lazy so this is much easier to maintain)

I don’t really mind the criticism about me but I do find criticism of the people I love difficult.

My sister is ace although she is a massive over-sharer. She runs wild with that tit but is very kind and so so generous.
My husband is unbelievably supportive, kind, hard working and very clever. I don’t need to support him financially, although I happily would.

I’m 5’10. He’s 5’7. It’s not a thing for us but some people have issues with height difference.

Most people are shorter than me. I seem to have always dated men that are the same height as me or shorter. It’s not a factor for me.
I’m getting off the train now so I’ll end this here. I do understand that the speculation and running with it is all part of the fun here and also it’s probably far more interesting than the truth so I don’t expect it to end. As my daughter says, It’s not that deep.

😃 x
Hi Sam

Any chance you might tell us what happened to Martha the dog? We've all been wondering what happened to her and why she disappeared. Really hope it's nothing bad.

Reactions: 25
This is why I've always loved Sam. Just wish she'd cleared up what the heck happened to Martha 😂
I always appreciate when influencers come and give their perspective to be fair. I wonder if Sam doesn’t actually know what happened to Martha though?

Reactions: 8
Hi everyone

😃 x
Fab post.(y)

Reactions: 25
She’s alive and well and lives in Norfolk with another sausage.
It’s not my story to tell but I 100% confirm that she’s really happy, healthy and absolutely not brown bread.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 129
One of the greatest mysteries of our modern times, SOLVED!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Why are people automatically believing this is actually Sam? Seems unlikely to me?