Sam Faiers #16 Gave birth & the kids were there, Still no ring but Big Paul doesn’t care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Jennytea for the thread title, had to shorten it as it didn’t fit unfortunately!

Sam gave birth in the kitchen and the kids were there.. She’s still waiting on a ring but big Paul doesn’t care.

Anyone care to do a RECAP?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Of course the toast post is a sly dig, either that or she’s just too stupid to see how it would look…Im not a fan of Lauren but I wouldn’t wish what has happened on her on anyone

Reactions: 11
A couple of people quoted me asking what happened ...Poor Lauren G beautiful new born daughter passed away 🥲 , so I think it's very insensitive for Sam to be sharing that post what was the point of it

To be fair to Sam here, she’s just sharing the post from the Sam & Billie Instagram page as the new podcast has gone up today.
I really don’t think it’s been done maliciously.

Reactions: 8
Did she really need to share it ? I'm sure it wouldn't have mattered if we had seen it or not , I don't think it was malicious just very insensitive

Omg her bloody sister has shared it to🤦
Screenshot_20220713-222045.png

Reactions: 3
Ok so I’m fully prepared for the Tatlers to come for me about this but I’m getting a little bit sick of seeing posts across Tattle every time someone posts anything baby related people jumping on it saying it’s insensitive.
I doubt Lauren could give a tit about or is even following Sam’s updates on her birth.
Sam is irritating yes, but that post is not at all malicious.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
It could be that she’s just stupid enough to not consider posting it, but 100% she knows what’s happened to Lauren, I’m sure they have friends etc in common ..it’s a bit crappy imo plus she gave birth on the kitchen floor, so unless she made herself toast and tea I doubt it applies to her lol

• Haha
It’s promo for their podcast, of course it’s going to be shared.
What happened to Lauren is awful but life goes on.

Reactions: 13
Why is Edward in a pushchair for a toddler. I just think it looks so unnatural. Idk May just be me but I love seeing a new born in a carrycot pram looking
Like a baby.

Reactions: 27
Why is Edward in a pushchair for a toddler. I just think it looks so unnatural. Idk May just be me but I love seeing a new born in a carrycot pram looking
Like a baby.
I don’t know anything about transporting young ones but with Mamph I am guessing she takes every opportunity to promote her pushchair line?? I might be totally wrong ha

Reactions: 6
I don’t know anything about transporting young ones but with Mamph I am guessing she takes every opportunity to promote her pushchair line?? I might be totally wrong ha
Totally with you on her promoting her line.
He just looks really unsecured in it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Like a baby.
I thought I was being petty but it really winds me up! It can’t be comfy for him if anything it puts you off her pushchair range

Reactions: 12
Ok so I’m fully prepared for the Tatlers to come for me about this but I’m getting a little bit sick of seeing posts across Tattle every time someone posts anything baby related people jumping on it saying it’s insensitive.
I doubt Lauren could give a tit about or is even following Sam’s updates on her birth.
Sam is irritating yes, but that post is not at all malicious.
Glad someone said it , sometimes people can be nit picky on here

Like a baby.
I thought babies were supposed to lie flat in a pram bassinet until six months or they start trying to sit up.

Reactions: 22
So Paul is referred to as Paul in her post but Rosie is referred to as ‘her’… no favourites eh Sam
I don't think this has anything to do with favourites i think it comes down to Sam being unintelligent and lazy.

Sam only favours Baby Paul because Big Paul does. And why are they so obsessed with that estate agent? Big Paul is so delighted that he finally has a friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.