Sallie Axl #51 The Tuebrook ostrich, having a wine and a line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Not even sure they were in the same building, sounded like on a phone speaker

Why does she never take the stickers off the bottom of her mugs/wine glasses?

Without giving her address out is she towards the railings opposite lister drive ?
She at the back of the British heart furniture shop

Stewart makes me laugh yanno, again for all the wrong reasons. Rough as arseholes , but she does do some genuine good will and is committed to the communities that she operates in.

Reactions: 1
Not one post about the queen .. that’s pretty disrespectful tbh !
I mean it’s not, maybe she doesn’t agree with the monarchy therefore it’s just another person who has died. Sad but doesn’t really require a social media post.

Reactions: 25
I'm sure she's an anti royalist anyway and tbh I've been half expecting her to rip into them!

Reactions: 2
Not one post about the queen .. that’s pretty disrespectful tbh !
It’s more disrespectful to make a hypocritical post in my opinion. If someone doesn’t agree with the monarchy then makes a big gushing dramatic post about how upset they are just to get social media points or attention then that’s pretty low.

Reactions: 22
She at the back of the British heart furniture shop

Stewart makes me laugh yanno, again for all the wrong reasons. Rough as arseholes , but she does do some genuine good will and is committed to the communities that she operates in.
Omg is she !!!!!!! Proper in the sticks of tuebrook

Reactions: 1
That lass on her podcast isn't even a Sex Therapist just some bint who's out of people to shag and is doing a 6 week course til her fanny heals up

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.