Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aha

Those sunglasses are annoying the sh*t out of me! Are they broken at the top or supposed to be like that??!

Tobodee

VIP Member
Yeh she's talking about the mermaid pool bit of Kynance cove, she's dumb as fuck, must be all the drugs/drink she takes. It's still Kynance cove not the bit next to it like she's trying to say. Can't believe she drove to stonehenge, then back on herself to Glastonbury, especially in this heat and holiday traffic. Definitely doing this trip for instagram and not for her kids. Poor children, or only child that went with her being ignored the whole holiday 😕
💯 so sad for her kid. Sal is pathetic

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
She wishes she was in a rental in Cheshire...its Tuebrook liverpool that she resides in

Sexy haller or sexy Hallie needs to sort out the broken link on her twitter... the stampede to see her Greek tricks have mad the site crash
I meant the rental in Cheshire where they were filming - not the place she lives.

Trefl

VIP Member
Also see the video of him walking down the “runway” do we think he set his phone up and scurried back? When the girl was walking before him it completely missed her so wasn’t as if someone was holding it for him.

Xanthia or Cindy , it has to be

That car was on her path the other week when I was cruising the mean streets of Tuebrook, i will have to do another reccy when I am out and about again soon.
Is it more towards lister fisheries ? Obvs don’t give address out etc but when I was around that area I seen the car but it was like opposite side to the fisheries by the allotments

Bowbow82

VIP Member
That’s not true at all though
I’ve heard this from a couple of people, who probably heard it from someone else. It’s like Chinese whispers around here and people love to make shit up. Hard to know what to believe unless you know them personally. Very sad either way.

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
I came running here when I saw the MCR post 😂😂😂
I thought she had already been for threads cause her eyebrows were halfway up her head! Now she’s officially doing it 😍 go ed girl you go get your Frankenstein on… here for it 😂
Frankenstein on - fooking howling 😂😂😂