Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

J2607

VIP Member
True , haven’t seen him driving . I was gonna say he comes across as quite honest and not contrived , alas …
Yeh it’s a shame as I used to find him hilarious and found he spoke a lot of sense but after seeing that it just put me off 😒

Reactions: 2

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
Can't stand nohun_ , used to think he was funny until he was constantly filming stories whilst driving. He then spoke about wanting to be more sensible when driving because he'd seen an awful crash on the motorway. Said he would usually bomb along at 100mph, using his phone etc. Sure I've seen him since filming again whilst driving. Who the fuck drives at 100 anyway? Selfish scum.
True , haven’t seen him driving . I was gonna say he comes across as quite honest and not contrived , alas …

• Sad
Reactions: 1

Its_Me

VIP Member
if you look at his post with him with the cigar our Sal is in videos with the guy she’s on holiday with who she was seen on plane with. Little guy with blue shirt dancing with her.
I don’t get the impression she’s been with them all week

Tobodee

VIP Member
How do you get skin like that?

1 after making love

2. Listening to good music

Hes even thick in Spanish! 😂😂😂

Sticker over Vals haggered face though, that’s got to hurt. Presume he didn’t have the ‘tigers eye filter’ she loves on his phone.
what’s his insta please?

Lillyloo

VIP Member
She's probably blocked you cause she gets so few story views, she can tell who's actually interested or burner accounts. I block her so she can't see my story views :) now she's private, I dgaf, in a few days she'll be back public as craves attention from anyone. Hi double fanny Sal 👋
I’m blocked on my account lol but I searched her on a brand new account and she’s not showing up 🤔