Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

trollinhell

Rat Gals, I’m feeling like absolute horsepiss today. Just found out me ex husband (childhood sweetheart of 14 years) is seeing a woman about 20 years older than me with 3 kids and the reason why we split is because he never wanted kids... feel like I’ve been kicked in the Cnut so what I could REALLY REALLY do with is Sallie kicking off for me

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
I know I’ve said this before but honestly her life fucking really depresses me.

Shes in Tulum with her arsehole gaping open like a fucking used bin bag while her kids are at home tucked up in bed ready for school in the morning

Shes snorting lines off of someone’s saggy tits and eating a prawn side salad while her Ma is making her kids sausage butties and smiley faces.

In 10 years I would bet my fucking pension pay out on it, that she will be in the exact same phase in her life that she is stuck in now.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 67

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Sallie Axl has cancelled her subscription to being a mum instead she takes it up the bum in Tulum

• Haha
Reactions: 67
So the latest lies from our Sal:

-we are all jealous and can’t afford holidays

-she didn’t need to go abroad and ‘work’ but chose to (breaching covid regulations)

-is a good mum

-is taking her mum and kids away for six weeks (non resort) in the summer

-earns ten grand a month (but owns nothing)

-everyone shames her for Only Fans work (nobody gives a fuck, but you did as per your Twitter history)

• denies that her life choices will have an affect on her children
  • Anyone that criticises her doesn’t have a job
  • Anyone that criticises her has a problem with nudity (I’m raising my son to respect women, not to have unrealistic expectations of women and also to allow women to express their sexuality, but also women can be liars and duplicitous as per our Sal)

So she’s on HOLIDAY, filming unprofessional and cringe worthy footage all by herself. I am always in awe and admiration of women travelling by themselves, and truly experiencing the world. However, what I think has happened on this occasion is Bella has asked her to go on a job with her. Bella has done the job and she’s gone home, but Sal has decided to stay because ‘she’s free’. She is free because she’s been told she hasn’t got a chance in hell of getting those kids back. Because she’s a coke snorting, egotistical, selfish individual that prioritises every life decision above her girls. She has clearly failed her last hearing.

If she was honest and just said that she’s not cut out for motherhood but will provide financially I’d have a lot more respect. It’s the constant lies, and it being documented all over the internet means that her kids will see that dishonesty.

I’ve reported you for breaching COVID-19 regulations. I really hope you get fined. You’re a disgrace to all women who have worked on the front line. Fuck off with your fake advocate for ‘woman’.

Again Sal. Not jealous. I have a job. Looking after real DA victims. Who don’t talk about it all the time because they’re petrified and they want to protect their children. I can afford holidays but I want to protect the vulnerable so haven’t had one in forever. And my child is at home, not making a toastie, but we are about to have a pizza and film night. And I wouldn’t swap that for a month in Mexico by myself. Also, have a shower and change your bikini before you go out. Rank.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

Salliescrunchie

So much CuLtUrE Sal.

Loads of white wealthy early twenties in a hotel resort who put henna on, pretend to be spiritual, get high and then shag whilst listening to terrible music. Rather be at butlins.

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Tigger20

Chatty Member
This weekend, my son and I (given his father is dead) went and chased waterfalls, played in puddles, looked at race cars, cuddled next to a fire and sung nursery rhymes.

I’ve got one shot at making this child a decent kid.

I’m not wasting a single minute on anything else right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

the_moonins

VIP Member
I am seriously wondering if she is on a drugs run you know. This trip just seems very odd. She’s gone with that woman who she isn’t friends with... did a full round the houses trip just to get there. As soon as they arrived, there were blokes in the apartment. They’ve been quite quiet, let’s face it... for Sal who would post 100 stories a day in her flat in Wakefield, to be posting just a few stories a day? Saying that she’s thinking of people back home... just makes me think she may be worried about something? And as much as she talks about how much money she makes on OFs, her lifestyle doesn’t ever match that - personally I don’t think she has much money. She said when she arrived that she was going out there to “earn enough money to be able to send her children to private schools and give her family a comfortable life”... that’s drug courier speak!! I dunno... something just doesn’t add up to me. I hope for her sake, if she is smuggling drugs, she doesn’t get caught in certain countries travelling back - the prisons in some places are horrendous.

• Wow
Reactions: 49

>^.^<

Oh Sallie Sallie Sallie... 🙈

I definitely don't shame your only fans "work" .. I dabbled when I was in my early 20s on a similar platform. Completely anon so weirdos couldn't track me and any future relationships / children wouldn't be subjected to seeing anything I did get up to - I probably made more than you even back then cus I honestly don't believe the 10grand a month 😂 only difference being I was strictly cam 🙈 no meets and I'd still "earn" a good 5 or 600 quid of a night 👌🏻

But that's by the by... It didn't suit me so I switched it up and now I can sit back and relax with money I invested while you seem to have nothing to show 😳

Couldn't afford a holiday 😅😅 mate you had to get 12 indirect flights to land in one of the barest apartments ever. Even the bloody hot tub is empty 😂 fuck that I'll just jump in the one in my garden 😎 I'm not even joking sal... I've probably got the range you want sitting outside my house right now too 👌🏻 they ain't all that - to be honest a cars just a car and I'm thinking I want to go back to a classic but my fella... Whom I share a child with... He decided it was a safe car for our family so... I guess I'll drive that for now 👍🏻

Not that he pays for me.. We are both directors of our own companie(s)... Real ones - not the shady shit you bleet on about.

Fact is you are living in the past. You can't seem to grow up or take any responsibility. You are an embarrassment. Nothing empowering about you and certainly nothing to be jealous of.

In fact if you look back on many of my reactions on the recent posts here they are SAD Faces. Because I genuinely feel so so sorry for you. 😞 What a shit show.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Dot_Cotton

Chatty Member
1621526143008.jpeg

1621526159142.jpeg

Odd fashion choices. So looking through the stories looks like he was at the hippy/LSD/henna party the other night too. So is this just a prozzie/swinger gang then who move around hotels together and just bang? Bet they’re all riddled. You couldn’t pay me any amount to get banged by this fella, especially after seeing him in those flares.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46