Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
I honestly believe if the SH threads were the cesspit that Sali claims, I.e full of 'OMG what a bitch' type comments or whatever then it wouldn't bother her as much. What really bothers her IMO is the we're exactly her target audience and a lot of the commentary is fair and balanced (with snark thrown in at times, too)

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Aude

VIP Member
I was Michael Eavis’s Dad in a past life, so I went to Glastonbury before it was invented
I did in fact go to Glastonbury before it was invented - I went to the 1970 Bath Festival of Blues and Progressive Music at Shepton Mallet which inspired Michael Eavis to found Glastonbury.

I came across a poster for it the other day. It had the most incredible line-up (of which I remember almost nothing): Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Jefferson Airplane, The Byrds, Frank Zappa, Moody Blues, Fairport Convention. Probably means nothing to you youngsters.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Filouette

Chatty Member
So her hairdresser's surprise this morning was that he got to do an unplanned free haircut for Sali?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

Sheeeet

Chatty Member
My texts and Watsapps are like small, formal correspondences. It’s all I have.
Really hope you have similar replies

"My dearest one and only love,
Please find enclosed for your viewing delight a small etching of an aubergine.
Fondest regards,

Mr Stillwater"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
I hope this doesn’t offend anybody but there are a few threads on Tattle that I would not need to be pushed much to describe as a “sewer”. Possibly it’s a classic SH moment: she takes the extreme and makes it sound as if the whole site is like that.
Always funny to me how many people she brought here herself 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Disillusioned

VIP Member
Her Insta is like a narcissist’s fruit machine… I so nearly won!!

953F88C6-B60A-49B3-A5FF-8F3287AA89C0.jpeg

The prize is a Jones Road Pot au Poo, seal broken personally by Wali. Keep playing Beefers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
Personally I feel that old school influencer is shade, even if it's not intended that way. She prefers to think of herself as a journalist or expert. Maybe that's why she decided to bite back with the comment about how her free work was worth thousands
Next thread title right there!

Sali Hughes #43 Old school influencer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Thanks to @Gold_7 and @Disillusioned for a perfect mashup of suggestions for a thread title.

Last thread recap:

* Highlight! Former racist David Baddiel did a documentary about online trolls. Sali appeared trudging across Brighton's shingle beach. She talked about us again. There are 30 of us. We've been mean.
* Sali and Jo Jones have a new admirer! He even talked about them! He is like, so totally cute!
Sali and Jacob Rees Mogg up a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33