Saff Michaelis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As others have said, I don't even get why influencers are gifted something tbag sells out every year?
Ugh editor of the mail 😵
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
What on earth is the second day outfit?! Looks like something from ajumble sale trying to emulate the 1950s housewife
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
It is laughable the opening of the White Co Ad. Which was obvs shot at The Pig v recently.

If you get engaged at 18, married at 22, baby by 24 you can do multi generational weekends 🤣. A lot of us can can do this, Saff. Without the exteme youth like yourself.

Are the parents paying their tax dues on all the freebies, I wonder.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Why do influencers always use that god awful ‘fall in love with youuuuuu-hoooo’ song with their pregnancy announcements? 🤢
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
What’s the elaborate pregnancy shoot in two different Victorian nightdresses all about? I look more pregnant than that after eating lunch.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Happy for her! I liked the photos. I believe I called it… I thought as soon as she posted a “reasons I shouldn’t get pregnant” on TikTok it was going to be brought up 3 months later with some faux shock that she was already pregnant at that point or just after 😅
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
What’s the elaborate pregnancy shoot in two different Victorian nightdresses all about? I look more pregnant than that after eating lunch.
Yes...did we really need 20 photos of basically the same shots of her crooning over her nightdressed bump? This is going to to be the longest pregnancy ever 🤣
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.