Yeah people do put signs up. In the countryside usually lots of conservative ones outside farmers fields and in towns people will put labour or lib dem ones in their windows.
Lots of people where I live (london) have signs in their windows (didn't see any for reform thankfully)Do people do this in the UK? I’ve never seen signs up at people’s houses for elections only on lampposts and such. Thought putting signs up in gardens was a USA thing?
Yes some people do.Do people do this in the UK? I’ve never seen signs up at people’s houses for elections only on lampposts and such. Thought putting signs up in gardens was a USA thing?
It is another freebie at a Pig , probs a family stay to promote (Haven't they been to a Pig before Gifted ?) Wonder if the parents are on the freebie too.Maybe its just me, but does anybody else find it weird that her parents usually tag along on short holidays etc? I have a wonderful relationship with my parents and we are really close but couldn't imagine them always tagging along. I am the same age as Zach and Saff and all my friends that already have children and do weekend-getaways rarely do that. Usually they give the children to the grandparents and let them stay there.
this. My boyfriend has a good relationship with my parents but we both made it quite clear that both of us don’t want each others parents always around.I wonder what Zack thinks of it? My in laws are fine but I wouldn’t want them along for almost every holiday. Maybe it’s because they help out with Margot
Don't you find it comes across Zach is an under the Saff thumb, doormat?I wonder what Zack thinks of it? My in laws are fine but I wouldn’t want them along for almost every holiday. Maybe it’s because they help out with Margot
Sleep training is weird to me (but I need to say I don't have children so..) but I follow a fi nish mum on instagram who lives in the US and did it and now says she heavily regrets it as her son (6/7 years old) has nightmares about being in trouble/crying out and noone coming to help. And she blames sleep training for this. Pretty terrifyingThere's been a BBC under cover investigation into the million pound baby sleep business! People setting up as sleep Consultants , cashing in on desperate parent. Advising on very bad, dangerous practices, some life threatening to the babies & going against NHS Guidelines
Remember Saff used one. Margot had to cry it out. There were a few comments and Saff's mother waded in defended saying she'd used one for baby Saff, nothing happened to her. Maybe it did. Saff is a very needy woman. Needed a serious bf young, needed to be married young, needed a baby young, needs her parents ALOT..definitely not an independent young woman. Could this stem from harsh baby sleep routines? Babies need close contact for reassurance and comfort not pushing away. I absolutely get it, I'm a mother..a mother of not geat sleeping babies and toddlers. We all need a break at times. My children settled with me or their Daddy.
I had bad sleepers. It took it toll on me mentally. The worst offender is now a teen and would sleep 15 hours a day at times!I have multiple children ranging in different ages who are all great sleepers now. I done nothing different with any of them routine wise - we had a better routine when they were younger rather than now probably because now they get out of bed to tell me they have an itchy eyeball. However even with the same routine ( with some Lee way if we were going out or whatever) my youngest child wouldn’t bleeping sleep for love nor money to the point I had been up for 48 hours at one point and had to call Gran in to take them overnight so the rest of the house could sleep. I did end up doing cry it out with them because it was literally tearing my house apart - my point is I think if it’s a last resort for your household to get sleep to function it can be done - in a safe way. Not leaving kids screaming upset for hours on end but a firm right it’s bedtime now good night love you etc and walking away. I think until you’ve had a child that doesn’t EVER sleep it’s really hard to see yourself doing it because I certainly held the mindset of absolutely never would I.
also to add - said child now sleeps 13.5 hours a night so if anyone’s in the thick of it right now it does get better
Did she do really young ?
Around 5 months teeth are coming in, that disturbs sleepI don’t really care how she gets her daughter to sleep, what’s annoying though is that she portrayed everything as perfect and Margot as an angel who slept so well at the time, and only revealed that they were having problems (debatable if a five month old requiring settling to sleep is a “problem” but I digress) once she had solved said problems and could again declare her life to be perfect.