SacconeJolys #31 kids are bruised & stressed, Jonathan & Anna couldn’t care less

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
title made no sense, edited by mod

Congrats Jak with a whopping 27 votes!
Full title didn't fit so I shrunk it a bit.

Full title: The kids are bruised and stressed, but Jof and Anna couldn't care less, they need the views which are in a mess!

If someone could do a quick Recap of the last thread that'd be great!

Reactions: 8
Was just writing this reply:
Well done to you, Somerville, and I bet your daughter will remember all she had, not what she may not have had.

Children do not need every single toy there is, but they do need your love, attention, and guidance. Not something either Jonathan or Anna can give. It's all about the money, and other than that they're not interested.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I can't believe he's chatting up younger girls right under annas nose
Well, she's off to bed at the same time if not earlier than the Es, so.... (Not that that would excuse his behaviour, of course, but she clearly does not give a cr*p about her relationship.)

• Sick
Reactions: 15
That post Anna wrote about Andrea saying he doesn’t like her 😭 I mean I feel bad for her hearing that but what does she expect. She never wanted Alessia and only said she wanted Andrea because she prefers having an even number of kids. They never should of had the 2 A’s, she gave up on parenting them and was all about the views for jono

• Sad
Reactions: 29
They talk about Andrea not liking her right in front of him. She's repeated it so many times now, of course he'll say it. They also constantly ask the children which parent they prefer. Everything is a competition in that family, it's insane.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
My big question was why did Andrea HAVE to wear a vest? I doubt he was going anywhere besides the play room. Why did she put him through the meltdown if it was completely avoidable?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
My big question was why did Andrea HAVE to wear a vest? I doubt he was going anywhere besides the play room. Why did she put him through the meltdown if it was completely avoidable?
she said he got a flu shot so i'm guessing they went out?

Reactions: 5
Just in case she wanted to kick him out into the dog garden again?

Reactions: 6
she said he got a flu shot so i'm guessing they went out?
Not sticking up for Anna here, but I always liked to make sure my babies wore vests when they had their shots as afterwards they may not want their clothing touching where the shots went and only wear their vests in the car.

Reactions: 11
Thanks Eileen 2919.. And I felt guilty claiming benefits and felt I couldn't sit at home watching TV, (couldn't work or do temping .. no family or school after school breakfast clubs in 2000 for childcare ), sat in the sofa ( equivalent now to Scumanna on her sofa with her phone) so I helped run a baby group, and a toddler group.. Then volunteered at daughter's school 4 days a so ,who helped me get on teacher training. How can that woman have any experience of the feeling of the self worth, love back from helping others that doing that gives??( and yr CV) what a shallow selfish life she lives.. Even her children don't seem to fill her with joyous moments... I would have loved to had more kids but was more important to provide for the one I had .

• Heart
Reactions: 23
title made no sense, edited by mod

Congrats Jak with a whopping 27 votes!
Full title didn't fit so I shrunk it a bit.

Full title: The kids are bruised and stressed, but Jof and Anna couldn't care less, they need the views which are in a mess!

If someone could do a quick Recap of the last thread that'd be great!
Thank you, and thanks for your votes😊

Reactions: 8
Thanks Eileen 2919.. And I felt guilty claiming benefits and felt I couldn't sit at home watching TV, (couldn't work or do temping .. no family or school after school breakfast clubs in 2000 for childcare ), sat in the sofa ( equivalent now to Scumanna on her sofa with her phone) so I helped run a baby group, and a toddler group.. Then volunteered at daughter's school 4 days a so ,who helped me get on teacher training. How can that woman have any experience of the feeling of the self worth, love back from helping others that doing that gives??( and yr CV) what a shallow selfish life she lives.. Even her children don't seem to fill her with joyous moments... I would have loved to had more kids but was more important to provide for the one I had .
You're a million times the mum anna will ever be! When youtube finally crumbles for them, what will she do? She is lazy. she dropped out of her apprenticeship, she copies recipes from recipe books, has nannies to look after andrea while she is at home doing sweet fa, doesn't edit her own vlogs and seems to have given up on her channel AGAIN. Anna should never have had the A's because she just isn't maternal. Jonathan must've really worn her down. They're both as bad as each other but I do think he has some sort of hold on her in some way.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Not sticking up for Anna here, but I always liked to make sure my babies wore vests when they had their shots as afterwards they may not want their clothing touching where the shots went and only wear their vests in the car.
It's a bit chilly now to only be wearing a vest in the car.

Fair play to you - I look up to strong women like you xx

Reactions: 4
Oh I thought the vest went over clothes 😂 Like the stupid tuxedo like thing Anna makes him wear for pictures. That makes more sense HAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Keep doing what you're doing! You're doing great❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Anna saying that Andrea doesnt like her. I mean, who can blame him? but on the serious side of things, why is she surprised? She never spends time with him (or any of her kids) even when shes home all day. He's always with the nanny or if she is actually with him, she'd be far away from him staring at her phone not even interacting with him.

just realized her last video was 2 weeks ago and it was a pathetic one about her shoes which she barely even wears any of them cause she hardly goes out. lol. I dont even like to watch her videos but its so hilariously sad how she's so lazy that she quit her channel for the millionth time. This is your job, Anna, why cant you just stick to it? like, what the hell does she do all day. I'd love to see in the creepy security cameras that Jonathan has all over the house just to see what she actually does all day. I bet she's either curled up in bed or in the sofa in the playroom.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
She dances with the dogs, obviously! Because we allllllll know that wasn't set up at all.....

I'm sure cooking dinner takes her at least 3 hours every day with rereading the recipe, prepping everything down to the last grain of salt, and then cooking to unrecognisable consistency. And then she does one school run and that's it for her busy day.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When the nanny gives Andrea and other kids more attention than their own mother, of course he doesn’t like her. Also kids are just keen to pick up any attitude or phrases from his siblings and parents. I’m sure it’s not the first time one of those kids or even Jono/Anna has said “I don’t like you” to someone else in that family.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.