Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
It was a dark, dreary December evening when Sabby finally told us what has been up her XS hole all year..
No, it’s not limbs, *at the time of print there is a general concern among tattlers for the welfare of limbs who has not been seen, partially, in a few weeks*
That darn CAO. How dare some universities and colleges have other application criteria outside of points. I mean this must be a brand new change because Sabby wasn’t aware of it! It turns out that all of the ‘I’m an amazing Mammy’ seeing Aaron off to college in Galway in sept and getting him accommodation was all to save face and big lie, because Aaron didn’t get his cao course he is doing a PLC. Now, a woman like me who didn’t get the points for UCC, did a PLC and got in that way, realises that college is not the be all and end all, and there are many routes in- even if you drive a free merc, but the truth is Sabby lied about this last august and is now advising that we use her friend who is a career guidance counsellor 😫🤯🙄 . In other news, she had her XS fanny handed to her on a plate from Lindsey this week, after being triggered by a slice pan covid comment & thought her bully tactics would frighten this lady off. The unofficial Lindsey fan club meets here daily at 6pm on this thread. Sabby was as green as her tank was on this morning. #NeverForget
In other summaries - the best extensionist-ist-ist works in kopper and was able to do Sabby a extensions on an idle Friday in December. We only wish other salons had the amount of free time hers seems to have….
Usual day to day involves exaggerating her cork accent to show she is gas craic, but forgetting her TH’s and ING’s at the end of words when on a rampage.
We expect Christmas to bring us some close ups of a Sabby giving a blow job to some break in melted cheese
*** will absolutely not be a sliced pan though due to the health risk**
We wish you an XS Christmas and a cunt-ageous new year xxx

*we recommend you keep updated with covid 19 facts over Christmas so keep in check with ‘Sandra on the couch’ xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

orla1989

I’m sorry but i don’t get why it was her responsibility to make sure her sons CAO was correct and in order? When I was doing my CAO ( over 14 years ago) my parents hadn’t a notion what it was all about and never asked. I was the first one in my family to go to university, my parents never put much strain on my siblings to study like crazy etc.

It was my responsibility to fill out my own CAO and make sure it was in order. I wasn’t the most studious in my year by a long mile but wasn’t thick enough to not check the entry requirements for my course… it takes 2 mins max to check ( which I thankfully got in the end). I remember in school from October they were preaching about the CAO and to have it filled correctly when the time came to finalise the CAO application.

Mind you, this was over 14 years ago, and my school was a fairly basic one. You would think that in 2021 that CAO information would be even more accessible now ( which it is)

basically, im not buying Sabby’s CAO excuse. It should have been her sons responsibility to know what he was filling out and ask his school for advice etc. I really don’t like how she said she was proud of herself ( weird- what is there to be proud of, you made your sons Galway education about yourself) and acting like the CAO is this huge trickery application!

I also didn’t like how she threw her sons dad under the bus basically saying she pays for everything for her sons Galway education. Highly doubt It. And if true how crass to make it public knowledge. Very smug and annoying. Final note, her new hair does nothing for her

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Frogstomper

Imagine being a woman in your 40s and your parents have to take down your Christmas decorations for you. Mind boggling.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
Ah lads, it's like fucking Countdown here with all the letters flying around. Will ye say who he is or don't! It's completely throwing the thread off for everyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Seratago

Chatty Member
Has she got a new fella fill me in I don't follow her anymore.
His name is Limbs.
He hails from West Cork where he works as a local beach promoter.
His hobbies include driving a free Mercedes, sitting in the coolest sitting room ever and taking photos of his extra small girlfriend with the ridey-ist straw hair in all of the land!
Basically, he’s to be pitied the poor chap!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

brandambassador

VIP Member
Sabby gave herself food poison, I wonder will she be sharing the recipe next week though.
I've never come across anyone with so much illness even after taking all her super dooper vitamins. She had time to get the nails done though in between vomiting and sitting on the toilet.
and don’t forget that as much illness as she shows, she still bravely deals with so much more illnesses and symptoms in the background & will only tell us months after she has bravely battled through. Makes me feel a bit bad for going on about my MS and surgery this week. Sorry guys I’ll try and take a leaf out of Sabbys book and be less moany x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Skinner

VIP Member
Did she really just say I don’t know how I’m looking so well ???!!!
WTAF. Is there something wrong with her. I've 2nd hand embarrassment for her.
Another week left on work, she works 1 day a week in the salon. I'm just in from work, in a salon, my 3rd 12 hour shift in a row, another one tomorrow and I'm a decade older than her. My younger colleagues are all gone home to organise their kids for school/creche tomorrow so they can do another long day in the salon, they're not gone home to open freebies.
She boils my piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Hairylairy

Chatty Member
I don't understand why she has to discuss her sons CAO at all, that's his own private business, has zero to do with influencing.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

SozBbz

VIP Member
I am actually shook at the neck of that Audrey Hamilton one. I went and looked up those sweaters and she’s charging €180 for them! I’d say she’s selling exactly zero at that price.

I remember seeing her on a live she did with Courtney Smith when she was a kinda interviewing people in the wardrobes back in the first lockdown. Couldn’t get over how dumb Audrey came across, and the amount of cheap fast fashion shite in her wardrobe. She actually had lots of stuff from Shein which apparently she thought was a really chic French brand 🧐

So I can only imagine those sweaters are from the finest chinese suppliers - the nerve of her pitching her tatt at a price point higher than Anine Bing, Rotate or Pangaia. Delusional dope. Does anyone know if she has her own thread?

She has the artistic integrity of a mass produced “live, laugh, love” print for €10 from Dunnes.

• Haha
  • Wow

brandambassador

VIP Member
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again

she is absolutely nothing special to look at and she thinks she’s an
Absolute ride .

she looks like an inmate in prison

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
The cooking thing is obviously for when she closes the salon and branches out into lifestyle blogger next year.
Sabby I have some ideas for your cookbook names?

Are you a cunt who eats alone because everyone avoids you? Dinners for a single cunt by Sabrina Hill

Ready, Steady, Cook you cunt

Cunts Kitchen

If you can’t stand the cunt get out of the kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Fatface

VIP Member
A couple of shared posts re Ashling Murphy and that’s it thankfully - couldn’t bare to see her make the tragedy all about her. No spon con or pure boutique either - credit where’s it’s due, plenty of them cracked on as normal

Reactions: 25

Clarision

It's kinda sad when you actually look and see she's there with her phone in her hand stuck out and head back for a practised staged laugh so she looks like it's a candid shot someone took whilst they shared a laugh but no it's just herself taking pictures of herself and nothing candid or joyful it's kind of more sad and empty and a little cringe for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Nora Fenn

Chatty Member
I dont think for one second there is another person in the car. The glance looked so fake and staged. Probably to try and seem like she has a new fella so limbs will see
When she got the #gifted earrings the other day she said they were to match the ring that “a very special person” got her for her 40th? I assumed she was talking about limbs?

Anyhow since when did giving a BJ to a breakfast roll to the music of Barry White become a normal thing to post on social media? Why just why? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
Bullshit!
She’s putting them on PUP &
I would be very suprised if they ever come back off it! She has not been busy or booked up for a long long time. This is the start of the chat now about kopper and covid. Don’t forget we had the lead in to the mortgage chat the other night too, this is all the same thing. See her breadcrumbing this morning by saying she might go back on symprove, making sure to tag Lisa lust because she hasn’t been seen talking with Oonagh since her homeless comment last year and in fairness to meaghers they did seem to drop her after that. She was begging for symprove and zooki so it will be interesting to see what happens. Honestly I would never saying this about another woman but she is absolutely nothing to look at and she gets a horn looking at herself on the phone

• Haha
  • Heart

Seratago

Chatty Member
The last Saturday before Christmas, the single busiest day of the year for the hairdressing profession and Stubby is swabbing around Cork without a hairdryer or hairbrush to be seen!

The hardest working woman in Ireland is able to take a chill day on what is supposed to be the hardest working day of the year for her!

Wonder if her clients have all flown the nest?! She is never at work anymore and if she is, it’s to open packages or have some straw attached to her scalp 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
Did I hear correctly when that absolute trunk of a woman had the cheek to say she sized up to a 10….who the hell is she trying to fool? Herself or us?

• Haha
Reactions: 22