Rylan Clark

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else laughing at his IG stories with the snake in his house?!?! Its the wailing that's making me die πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else laughing at his IG stories with the snake in his house?!?! Its the wailing that's making me die πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Oh god so funny! And after him talking about snakes and snake skin on his show yesterday.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
i want him in the jungle like yesterday 😭 telling us it's 'got a tongue and everything' and then asking if it can climb stairs??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
His snake stories had me crying laughing. Don't know how he's still in that house. I'd have to leave for the night while someone went in and caught it 🀣

Reactions: 9
Don't worry he's got Linda (Steve Irwin he called her) on the case πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I could honestly watch his stories all day. His house is gorgeous too!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What's everyone's verdict on what's happened to the snake? 🀣 I think he might've caught it or set a trap and isn't saying anything to avoid the bad PR. Otherwise whyyyy is he still in that house with a snake roaming around :LOL:🀣

What's everyone's verdict on what's happened to the snake? 🀣 I think he might've caught it or set a trap and isn't saying anything to avoid the bad PR. Otherwise whyyyy is he still in that house with a snake roaming around :LOL:🀣
But he's got Steve Urwin (aka as Linda) on the case - he'll be reet! 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can anyone tell me, did they have a πŸ•· on This Morning today too or was it just a snake? I want to watch but can't if there is one πŸ™ˆ

I really love Rylan and think he’s a beautiful person, inside and out. But why oh why has he had his lips {badly} done! He sounds so different now when he speaks πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄

I really love Rylan and think he’s a beautiful person, inside and out. But why oh why has he had his lips {badly} done! He sounds so different now when he speaks πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄
I can never understand why he had his teeth done, they looked absolutely fine before. Now they are far too big for his mouth

I can never understand why he had his teeth done, they looked absolutely fine before. Now they are far too big for his mouth
His big white teeth are kind of his β€œthing” now though aren’t they? πŸ˜‚ like they’re almost so ridiculous but I think he kind of embraces people laughing at them.

But the lips! Whyyyyy. His natural lips are nice!

His big white teeth are kind of his β€œthing” now though aren’t they? πŸ˜‚ like they’re almost so ridiculous but I think he kind of embraces people laughing at them.

But the lips! Whyyyyy. His natural lips are nice!
Oh yeah, he definitely embraces his big teeth and the people taking the piss out of them but they are just so distracting. I had noticed he sounded different recently.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh yeah, he definitely embraces his big teeth and the people taking the piss out of them but they are just so distracting. I had noticed he sounded different recently.
Yeah I think he sounds different because of the lips being overdone. Which is a shame since his voice is very distinct and he’s just done his audiobook.

I think in a few years time he is going to look very odd indeed. He already looks odd but I think he will just keep on having cosmetic stuff done.