Ryanair - Help Please!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I booked a holiday for me and my Mum back in October 2022, and it’s next week.

When I booked the holiday, I booked us seats on the plane with Ryanair so we were sat together. I’ve gone to do the online checkin today, and my Mum’s seat reservation is showing, but mine isn’t. It’s asking me to pay again for me to reserve a seat?

The booking was with loveholidays, and the flight times were subsequently changed (which had a huge knock on effect on our holiday but that’s another matter).

Am I missing something on the Ryanair site about my seat booking or is it going to be a case of contacting Ryanair and proving I’ve already paid for seat reservations? As I can predict it’s going to take hours on the phone and they won’t understand the query!

Thank you for any advice :)

Do you have confirmation you reserved the seats?
I would ring them personally or do the live chat if they have one.

We've had problems previously with booked seats on a flight, and the live chat was extremely helpful, reasonably quick (I imagine, compared to phoning) and it all got sorted out.

Reactions: 1
Thank you. I used the live chat and got it sorted thank goodness.

It was relatively straightforward to do, however couldn't give me a reason as to why it had happened!

Reactions: 1