Ryan Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where's the big headness came from with them all. Their dad wasn't attractive. Their mum isn't attractive and never has been. I don't get it. Has it all stemmed from being in a soap. Ryan is pushing 50 with no actual job.
He’s hardly pushing 50 ffs. He’s 42 🤣🤣
 
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I keep seeing videos of Scarlett on TikTok, and a lot of the comments are NOT nice.

At her age I wouldn’t doubt her being online a lot and seeing a lot of it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
I keep seeing videos of Scarlett on TikTok, and a lot of the comments are NOT nice.

At her age I wouldn’t doubt her being online a lot and seeing a lot of it.
I don't look at TT but I imagine she's not liked and that won't do her music sales very good.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
If Scarlett is anything like her dad and uncles not being liked won't be an issue. They love themselves enough for everybody.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m surprised Tina O’Brien is okay with the route Scarlett is going. Perhaps the acting I get given Tina’s own career but let’s be honest we’re definitely entering Nepobaby world. Years ago I think Scarlett would have had an audience but now it’s a very different landscape for new music artists. They want rawness and individuality.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Scarlett wants to be famous by any means. Her dad is stoking her ego, its what she wants to hear so maybe she spends more time around him than her mother. Although both seem to be pushing her into that kind of career. Seeing she really isn't educated enough for anything else, well good luck with that one.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7
Can’t make out any words she is saying, the music is louder than her voice 😂 not a fan of the artwork either
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3