Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pamellla

Saw him today with his daughter and guessing his daughters friend at Thorpe park . Can’t really judge because I saw him whilst I was on a ride about to go off but it was about an hour and a half queue and I’m pretty sure the chaperone got him to the front and took them around, carried bags and everything lol . Not sure how famous they class him as that he needed a chaperone but . He is fit in real life though haha

Emmie81

VIP Member
Oh yeah I forgot about the house. Lucy has got her engagement ring on in her recent grid photo either?
If you mean the turquoise suit, that’s her right hand in show

Camera flips with IG shots
Her sefies show her left hand as you look at it

But something is defo odd

Jojoo

Chatty Member
Saw him today with his daughter and guessing his daughters friend at Thorpe park . Can’t really judge because I saw him whilst I was on a ride about to go off but it was about an hour and a half queue and I’m pretty sure the chaperone got him to the front and took them around, carried bags and everything lol . Not sure how famous they class him as that he needed a chaperone but . He is fit in real life though haha
Haha he is hot 🙈

it’s got to be a gifted day out surely the amount he’s tagging Thorpe park it’s overkill if not

rivermonster

VIP Member
According to DM he is close friends with the owner - The actor, who has been friends with the businessman Mahmud Kamani for years, uploaded a cheery image of the pair with his younger twin brothers Scott and Adam on Instagram.
It was his Bentley or Roller that Ryan Thomas used to drive about in.

Lovethegossxoxo

I definitely think she likes him. She’s getting invited to all the parties. Lucy wants to make sure she’s where she can see her.

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
Probably a very unpopular opinion, but I am wondering if there may have been more to Roxanne Pallett's accusations on Big Brother?
To be honest, I never watched any of the series in which they appeared, but it does make you wonder.

Yass123

Chatty Member
I doubt they’ll last , pressures of having 2 young kids… then there’s Scarlett he has to go bkwards n forwards.

Spider12

VIP Member
Omg I loved Desperate Scousewives! I met Elissa a few years ago and she was lovely. She was saying how there is nothing real about it and every single word they said was written on a script. I didn’t like Ryan but he did go up in my estimations when he was in Celebrity Big Brother. I know it wasn’t filmed 24 hours a day but I thought he came across as a really nice lad and he handled the Roxanne stuff well. I have a friend who knows Scott really well and said he’s lovely. Don’t know much about Adam but he did come across well on I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here.