Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gillybean42

VIP Member
If she’s thought about it she’s probably hid the story from Scarlett so she can’t view it
True… although there’s still a chance someone else who’s seen it could tell Scarlett. I don’t either like or dislike Tina but since she doesn’t post that often, she must be pretty mad about something!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
What does he actually do? He doesn't seem to act any more yet he spends money like it's going out of fashion. Always in flashy cars, expensive restaurants & hotels, private jets! How does he do it?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

Kebab girl

VIP Member
Do you reckon Ryan thinks he’s in with a chance of being best man for his BEST MATE umar kumani?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

eeeee1

Chatty Member
I'm sure that helped but I think they've made it clear in the past she's into acting and singing...Ryan posted about her being the lead in her school musical a couple of weeks ago?
I know they went to the US a whole ago with her for pilot season for Disney and Nickolodian and nothing came of it, it’s just interesting that of all the shows, she’s gone into one that she’s got big family connections to.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

TescoSainsburys

VIP Member
I grew up in North Essex, so was really intrigued when TOWIE first started (even though it is filmed in South Essex) and I genuinely didn’t recognise anything about how they dressed or behave. I didn’t know a single person who wore full makeup in the gym or was botoxed to the hilt.
Oddly I once saw Jodie Marsh in my old hometown around 2010 and only noticed her cos she looked like she’d been rolled in Wotsits and was wearing a coat that looked like Big Bird had been skinned! She looked ridiculous 😂
See i grew up in South Essex and went to a lot of clubs the original Towie lot went to... and life was very much like Towie back then...
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

eeeee1

Chatty Member
Ryan’s latest video.
The child is 16 years old favourite drink vodka and orange?! Fave brand Victoria’s Secret?!
then doing the concerned father bit at the end - how many boys has she kissed? He didn’t want her saying that did he.
The weirdest part was she was trying to be serious and it was Scott, Adam and Ryan who were suggesting vodka, VS and kissing boys.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

Okgolightly

VIP Member
Wonder if she’d have won that role if her dad wasn’t Jason Grimshaw, her mum wasn’t Sarah Platt & Bex Fisher and her uncle wasn’t Dante and Adam Barton?
I'm sure that helped but I think they've made it clear in the past she's into acting and singing...Ryan posted about her being the lead in her school musical a couple of weeks ago?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Anyone know the rules for quarantine when you come back from where they went? He's already out eating at a restaurant with family!
Probably okay as long as you get a negative test to be honest. I’d rather know how he affords this lifestyle when he was apparently delivering takeaways for his brothers restaurant during lockdown?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

Glencoe

Active member
Chapter 1)Scott
Chapter 2) scott
Chapter 3) changing the game
Chapter 4 fuck I’ve bankrupted another business
Chapter5) levels
Chapter 6 ) more Scott
Chapter 7) manifesting a brain
We’ll also be treated to several pics of Scotty whilst he’s deeply manifesting his next sentence.
Manifesting a brain took me out 😂👏🏻
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 4
Being signed doesn’t mean the paper it’s written on these days. You’ve got to graft, sell out arenas, chart…. Can she even write songs? 🤣 I reckon she’s got a year at best with this record label (used loosely) before they get rid.
Being signed is basically the record label giving you a big bank loan that they want repaying, so even if she’s successful, it’ll be a while until she makes the big bucks she thinks she will. But let’s face it, realistically she’ll probably get dropped like so many others you’ve never even heard of because they didn’t even get to the album release stage.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

FakeSmile

VIP Member
What does he actually do? He doesn't seem to act any more yet he spends money like it's going out of fashion. Always in flashy cars, expensive restaurants & hotels, private jets! How does he do it?
I think a lot of it is smoke and mirrors. He has a lot of successful friends with money.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

rivermonster

VIP Member
£2 million before she is 18 wasn't it. She is not going to make that out of acting so how much does social media pay. 200,000 followers on Tik Tok and 140,000 on INSTA.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

Spider12

VIP Member
Ryan & Lucy’s son Roman was found blue in his cot last week. He has been in intensive care on a ventilator but after nearly a week in hospital he is now home and feeling better.

I wonder what happened to him? The thought of this makes my blood run cold. I’ve had some scares with my little boy including a bad case of croup which we had to ring 999 for. I’m wondering if it’s that as I found him in his cot and he was struggling to breathe. He was absolutely fine three days later but Roman seems to have been much more poorly bless him 😢
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4